The texts implicate Obama now.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 7, 2018.

1. In case you don't get what this means, I'll explain. The white house refused to disclose 22 emails Obama exchanged with Secretary Clinton during the time she was mishandling classified information. This is basically the smoking gun that Obama was engaged in the same mishandling of classified information that Hillary was. This is probably the reason the Comey didn't want to charge Hillary because this would come to light and they'd have to charge Obama too. Deep state level corruption here.

[​IMG]

2. exGOPer

exGOPer

LOL

The_Donald is the biggest dump of fake news and outright propaganda, hope you learned your lessons today. You know why, because it's in their rules. There is a 'NO DISSENT' rule so anybody who points out a counter factual point is banned.

That's literally fake news what you posted.

Tony Stark and Slartibartfast like this.
  3. Peil (meaning Turnip in Irish amusingly only to me) has one for a brain, don't expect him to think if something is true or not.

Tony Stark likes this.
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

Before Trump, I thought he was your average moral conservative, you know, the religious type bought up on heavy Biblical propaganda. But the fact that he supports Trump, the opposite of anything Christian proves that there is no such thing as a moral conservative. There is only one kind - the reactionaries who hate the blacks/browns/feminists/gays and will support any guy who reflects their hate.

Slartibartfast likes this.