the Terminator of poker

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by killthesunshine, Feb 1, 2010.

1. #11     Feb 1, 2010
  2. who gave this one star :mad:

edit: just gave FIVE :D

#12     Feb 2, 2010
  3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

good point.

building on that - typical age of wannabe poker dude & average age of prop shop newbie dude......

any correlation?

#13     Feb 2, 2010
  4. this guy plays with TENS OF THOUSANDS like you with quarters :D

#14     Feb 2, 2010
  5. Ya, people should get ambitious in their 50's like FredBloggs here :D

#15     Feb 2, 2010
  6. People bankroll players. Just like investing in a race horse.

#16     Feb 2, 2010
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

they are getting younger
    [​IMG]

Heartland Poker Tour's player.

#17     Feb 8, 2010
  8. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

who thinks this new trend of wearing sunglasses when playing poker is cheating?

its also very rude to wear sunglasses in doors - almost as rude as wearing a hat in doors, or my personal bug bear - people who wear their overcoats indoors. trash. utter trash.

#18     Feb 9, 2010
  9. Isn't it interesting that even some of the top players like Helmuth, Laak feel the need to hide parts of their face during play but this Dwan kid plays looking straight in their eye. :eek:

#19     Feb 9, 2010
  10. "Tom Dwan’s ability to make stellar calls is that of legend. On one such hand he called down Patrik Antonius’s $100,000 rive bluff with third pair. He says, “In that hand I had a timing tell on Patrik Antonius, but most of the time it comes down to putting your opponent on a range of hands and deciding what they would do with that range a percentage of the time. Against a really good play I can never be 100%, but if I am 75% sure I am always going to make the call.”
    http://www.pokerbloggs.com/high-stakes-poker-biographies/tom-dwan

a good eye ..

and steel in his balls :eek:

“I never really worried if I was good at it; I just thought everyone else was bad and it seemed like an easy way to make money.”
    -tom dwan

oh i wish lol:D

#20     Jul 30, 2010