The tech bubble of the 90's

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Debaser82, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

the fucking globe.com.. holy shit, i just accessed a file in my brain that i thought was lost.

i got one for you. HGSI........haha.. how about KTEL records went up 40 points, it said was selling music on the internet.. haha,

EF

#21     Dec 16, 2010
  2. the tech bubble was scam.

selling worthless internet stocks.

many of the high roller stocks are either bankrupt delisted or trading at 5% of what they were in 2000. bagholders if you buy and hold.any of those stocks.

like this market is scam. just based on lots of new money coming into thmarket...everybody and their dog was in the market...now it's just the fed putting new money into the market..without QE this market would be dead and corrected..like real market...in 2002 and 2009 lows the stocks were trading at intrinsic value o book value. cheap. investable. not like now.

right now there is too much to invest in the market as an individual investor...fund managers are chaising the market index cause they need to beat the scam market. the market is index is manipulated so they are ripped off like oil people have to buy.

2002 was the tech wreck.

#22     Dec 16, 2010
  3. Oh wow. Yes, Netscape was HUGE since it was competing with IE at the time. :)

#23     Dec 16, 2010
  4. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

i guess the above explains your call name on ET

#24     Dec 16, 2010
  5. Larson

Larson Guest

What were the last three names? Never heard of them, and I don't believe you were there, douchebag.

#25     Dec 16, 2010
  6. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

hahah,, blindside attack by a douchebag...

PDLI and BBH still trading,!! both biotechs, go to yahoo pull up a max charts and see the action.

SDLI was a networker bought by JDSU or some one , i think in 2000-2001.

there you go assclown, next time do some research before you open your mouth. Now go ahead and think of your clever comeback.

EF

#26     Dec 16, 2010
  7. Larson

Larson Guest

still do not believe it.

ET trolls are generally too young to have participated.

#27     Dec 16, 2010
  8. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

trolls,haha,, just got time to kill fuckface.

In 6 months, you are nearing the number of posts i have had in almost 4.5years.

Yea, blown out of the water again, just shut the computer down. You are done.

EF

#28     Dec 16, 2010
  9. Larson

Larson Guest

my sincerest apologies, EFdouchebag. I will assume there is no other username being used. Getting a little riled up there are ya', skirting the issue?

#29     Dec 16, 2010
  10. Rearden,

I have to Respectfully disagree. London is the world capital of hot chicks. 50% of the population are foreigners. It's a god damn shmorgasboard of talent my friend.

French, Spanish, Danish, Swedish, Aussie, Eastern Block. Dude. London was the best years of my life. I'm nearly weeping with nostalgia as I type this.

And of course the english girls all love to shag baby

Runningbear

#30     Dec 16, 2010