The Taxes Are Coming, The Taxes Are Coming

Discussion in 'Economics' started by pspr, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Bob111

Bob111

you can have some temporary relief here brother-
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100723/ap_on_bi_ge/us_senate_energy

exactly..now the real question is how the government employees(aka public servants) today earning more than private employees(the people who feed them)?
    this is the one fucked up "economy" we got here..

#51     Jul 22, 2010
  2. achilles28

achilles28

THANK GOD.

Temporary is right. Usually they rewrite and get it passed under some obscure legislation. They never, ever give up.

I remember that stat. Public employees make 60% more than private sector workers, at the same job? Disgusting. And these traitors subsidize corporations to offshore American jobs. We're literally paying these fuckers to live in luxury while they destroy our economy. Then, they make us pay Corps to push the knife into us deeper. Oh yea. Well, at least we beat these scumbags, for now! Thanks for that :)

#52     Jul 22, 2010
  3. Poor people have an idea. Rich people fund the idea. Poor people would be nowhere without the capital of the rich. I am not sure why you are championing for the poor - maybe you are poor. But be realistic. Rich people run the economy, run the world, and always will.

Your notion of a level playing field is a fantasy. It will never happen. When you wake up from your dream, you will realize this.

#53     Jul 23, 2010
  4. I agree with this point. Which I am against raising taxes on the rich, as some in this thread have proposed. I would much rather see that money in the hands of the rich than the government.

#54     Jul 23, 2010
  5. BSAM

BSAM

LOL

You're a funny boy. You got lots to learn. Have a good one bud.

#55     Jul 23, 2010
  6. This needs more love.

When the world no longer transacts in dollars, we are in for a real shit storm. Like it or not, USD is the current lifeblood of the world right now. We print traincars full of dollars and the world thinks "w00t! Now there's more dollars that I can get!"

When the dollar becomes Just Another Currency, it's going to be "thanks, but what can that buy me in Beijing?"

#56     Jul 23, 2010
  7. Bob111

Bob111

top tax bracket will rise for about 17%..while bottom tax bracket goes up +50%..combine that bottom bracket rise with multiple cuts on various credits and you will see that the taxes for poor(majority of the population) are going up close to 100%.
    i really want to see how those voters going to like this shit from brother obama..those,who vote for hope...and change....here is fucking change for you..it's on your pay stub

#57     Jul 23, 2010
  8. Over the last 80 years the Dems have created a social underclass and entitlement mentality in order to garner party loyalty, votes to maintain PARTY POWER. This welfare state now has gotten to the point where last year 47% of all eligible citizens paid no income taxes. You cannot have half the poplulation paying nothing and the other half, with the top 5%, paying 95% of all taxes. That fiscal folly is simply unsustainable. 2011 will be the year we begin to pay for our past mistakes!

Breckenridge Colorado

#58     Jul 25, 2010
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#59     Jul 26, 2010
  10. zdreg

zdreg

what is your point?

#60     Jul 26, 2010