The Tao of Minimalistic Trading: $300 Daily Profit

Discussion in 'Journals' started by schizo, Dec 4, 2015.

1. mah56j

mah56j

schizo-
    well, I like this thread and thanks for starting it. (ignore is the typical ET wet rag or two).
    I trade ES for 2 hours every day taking only a certain bar pattern. some days it brings in $300 on 1 contract, some days not. few days in the negative however--if I follow my own damn rule!
    I basically take 2 bar thrusts on a 25k chart.
    can you share what you are using as entry setups? specifically or in general? Indicators, pure PA, etc.

#31     Dec 5, 2015
    VPhantom likes this.
  2. SunTrader

SunTrader

The market (whichever) doesn't know or care how much a trader makes or loses.

Do athletes say I just want to score enough, but not too much, today?

Fear and greed are relative terms. It seems you believe if you don't take too much you increase your chances of success. Ain't true.

#32     Dec 5, 2015
    d08 likes this.
  3. schizo

schizo

I use a customized price band to detect momentum but otherwise use pure PA to make trading decisions. Personally, indicators are too damn lagging in nature to be of any use for me.

#33     Dec 5, 2015
  4. schizo

schizo

I've never been a rational guy but it's especially difficult to provide an intelligent response on weekend when I'm told 1+1 equals 3 and so is 2. Cheers. :confused::D

#34     Dec 5, 2015
  5. After staring at the screen after all these years this should be easy for you. Just stay patient and be picky I remember in the past you would get bored and start forcing the issue if it ain't there go do something else. Good Luck!

#35     Dec 6, 2015
  6. schizo

schizo

Hello again risky. Sage advice. I'll make sure to play with my poodle. Thanks. :)

#36     Dec 6, 2015
  7. schizo

schizo

Long 82.25

ST 79.25

#37     Dec 7, 2015
  8. schizo

schizo

Stopped out for -3

#38     Dec 7, 2015
  9. schizo

schizo