The Swiss got it right on Islam...finally

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by a_person, Nov 29, 2009.

1. mahadiga

mahadiga

"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you." --Oscar Wilde

#41     Nov 30, 2009
  2. Walk into a black neighborhood in L.A. and yell a racial slur, they might just kill you...

Walk into the deep south and go into an white redneck bar and yell some racial slur, they might just kill you...

Your argument is so incredibly lame.

Think for a moment, what prevents the 25% of the world's population from going full on suicidal radical Islam right now and killing nearly all the non Islamic population right this minute?

#42     Nov 30, 2009
  3. So... you're saying, "Because the Nazi world domination threat never materialized, therefore the Radical Islam threat won't"...

I disagree, but it won't make any difference to us here and now. It will take "a while" and we'll all be gone before they eradicate the rest of us... on American soil they're just a nasty nuisance, for now.... Fort Hood-type incidents not withstanding.

#43     Nov 30, 2009
  4. Mav88

Mav88

I didn't say insult the locals, I meant simply to state publicly my atheism, or have a beer, or kiss my woman,... In Saudi I am dead, in LA no problem. In the medevil backwards religion of Islam, simply disagreeing is grounds for death.

The obvious truth is that muslims create intolerant and oppressive shitholes everywhere they are. We all know it, that's why you live in the US

#44     Nov 30, 2009
  5. It is the obvious truth that you argue from bigotry.

The facts and numbers simply do not support your case...

However, don't let the facts and reason get in the way of your fear and bigotry...

#45     Nov 30, 2009
  6. Mav88

Mav88

It's obvious you don't have an argument.

The facts are that promoting atheism is against the law in Saudi, the facts are that muslims come to the US but americans do not immigrate to muslim countries, the facts are that muslims are causing problems in Europe as they do almost everwhere else they are asked to coexist, the facts are that wherever you find islamic rule you will find a shithole.

#46     Nov 30, 2009
  7. Not because the Nazis didn't succeed. I am just using that as a parallel because the Nazis together with the Japanese and the rest of their allies were in a much better position to succeed and failed. The Muslims also tried to conquer the world in the Middle Ages and failed, and now they are in a much weaker position to do so. They can multiply as much as they want, but without technological leadership to build modern weapons they will always lose in open warfare.

And we can see from history just like the Nazis disappeared from the world scene after their devastating loss so will Islam if nuclear war breaks out. The mahdi won't come and Israel will utilize the Samson option before it goes down so the Muslim world will be utterly devastated proving that their version of Allah does't exist and that Islam is a false religion! (The heart, brain, and body of Islam will be destroyed through the destruction of Mecca, Medina, as well as the Dome of the Rock -- not to mention all the holy Shiite places in Iran and Iraq.)

#47     Nov 30, 2009
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, what? Fourth Crusade? Spanish Inquisition? And who do you think preserved western culture during that period? If not for Islam, and Irish monks, we would have disappeared.

#48     Nov 30, 2009
  9. BSAM

BSAM

Oh, you mean like at Fort Hood, Texas? Oh, yeah, I get it. I wonder why others pretend not to.

#49     Nov 30, 2009
  10. UMDred11

UMDred11

Actually, yes, I have done quite a bit in my area, including outreach programs to churches and synagogues. Three other Muslims, our Imam along with the a local Reverend and Rabbi hosted a dinner that taught people about misconceptions and truths in each religion. So yes, I have done something.

As for:

"burying children in the sand and stoning them to death"

Where in Islam is this allowed? Its certainly not in the Quran.

"sweaty 40 year old men raping 13-year old kids legally"

Where in Islam is rape allowed? Its certainly not in the Quran.

"or the exhortation by Muslim leaders to have 10 children each."

Muslim leaders. That's an interesting term, considering Islam itself says that no one has the right to guide Islam in any direction using their discretion. We have no Papal figure to make decisions and therefore the "muslim leaders" you are quoting have zero bearing on what Islam actually is.

Truth be told, I'm not going to respond to your next response. I've dealt with ignorance enough to know that you aren't going to be changing your opinion anytime soon - oh and guess what? You're not gonna change mine. Islamic terrorism is wrong and uncalled for, ask any true Muslim that and they'll tell you. But if you purposely seek out those who have radical ideals, then you're only causing more problems anways.

#50     Nov 30, 2009