The Swiss got it right on Islam...finally

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by a_person, Nov 29, 2009.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Ask yourself: Why would a Muslim want to live in the USA?

#31     Nov 30, 2009
  2. TGregg

TGregg

Instead of living in one of the many shitholes around the world where islam dominates? You get too many followers of the incestuous pedophile in one place and everything turns to garbage. If I were a moose limb, I'd move to the US if I could - might as well enjoy it before islam rules the world.

#32     Nov 30, 2009
  3. The Nazis (1) were not 25% of the population, (2) weren't planning to "kill every infidel", just he Jews... wanted to "assimilate" the others into Nazi culture either to pay taxes, be slaves, or both... as do most conquerors, (3) "minded" dieing themselves, not into religiously inspired suicidal martyrdom, and (4) were not having an average of 8.1 children.

Radical Islam is MUCH greater threat to the world than were the Nazis, but we'll all be gone when Islam has the planet all to itself.

#33     Nov 30, 2009
  4. As a Muslim, did you organize a protest against any of the murderous attacks your co-religionists perpetrated on innocent civilians in the name of your religion?

I have said this many times on these boards: after 9/11 we waited for a massive, organized and unequivocal condemnation of the act from moderate mainstream American Muslims. 9 years later, we are still waiting. I have no idea what you, as an apparently mainstream moderate Muslim, think about burying children in the sand and stoning them to death, sweaty 40 year old men raping 13-year old kids legally (we know what certain ultra-left radicals here think), or the exhortation by Muslim leaders to have 10 children each. I don't expect to hear from you, either.

Tell us, do you think it far-fetched that Muslim leaders would envision a world dominated by Islam, a world in which people were governed by Islamic law? Do you think it absurd that a mainstream Muslim organization in Canada has been agitating for their right to govern themselves (within Canada, mind you!!) by Sharia law? Or do you think that's perfectly reasonable?

#34     Nov 30, 2009
  5. mahadiga

mahadiga

Our religion must be PRIVATE.

If we intend to make our religion PUBLIC through (pony tails, emblems, beards, burkhas, turbans etc), we are ADVERTISING our religion.

And every ADVERTISEMENT solicits REGULATION from GOVT.

#35     Nov 30, 2009
  6. The mindless of course cannot separate the religion from the extremist actions of a minute few.

Someone posted on this thread that 25% of the world's population is Muslim.

Okay, that puts the number of Muslims at what, about 1.7 billion.

Okay, and how many of those 1.7 billion have engaged in some form of terrorism, etc.

1%? Not even close.

Do the math...

For a minute fraction of bad apples, religious persecution is accepted.

No wonder they hate us for our freedom to persecute their religion...

#36     Nov 30, 2009
    #37     Nov 30, 2009
  8. Here is a thought:

Israeli spies have been caught spying on our government...more than once.

Has Israel condemned this practice? Have the jews condemned this practice?
    Have all of the American senators and congressmen condemned this practice?

"The total number of Jewish/Israeli spies convicted or expelled from the United States of America exceeds the number of spies convicted for all other ethnic groups."

http://www.wake-up-america.net/jewish_and_israeli_spies.htm

#38     Nov 30, 2009
  9. fhl

fhl

Sen. Robert Byrd (D)

#39     Nov 30, 2009
  10. Mav88

Mav88

Optionals 1% argument is bullshit for many reasons.

First of all, why does this 1% even exist? That's a hell of a lot of violent terrorists- 10 million in fact. larger than any army on earth.

Why does only Islam create this violent 1% everywhere it exists?
    Because Islam is a hate machine, pure and simple. These people are taught they are better within a very primitive and freedom choking religion.

Saudis are not all 'violent', but they would kill me if I spoke out publicly there. Dittos in Pakistan, Iran, Syria. Everywhere Islam rules, you have intolerance and opression. It is not just about the violent 10 million, its about the shitty societies they create everywhere and how they would immediatly make us all live in that cesspool if they could.

#40     Nov 30, 2009