The Swiss got it right on Islam...finally

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by a_person, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Akin to our current administration requesting IP addresses from websites, asking citizens to report those who disagree with socailized medicine and of course the global warming.

You never complained about those did you.

#21     Nov 29, 2009
  2. Not on this message board I didn't...

You really think the Obama administration cares about your IP address John Boy?

#22     Nov 29, 2009
  3. jem

jem

You spout the exact message of every other commie/fascist. Chavez Hitler it does not matter. They remove one piece of freedom at a time until they marshall all the power they need.

The price of freedom is vigilance.

#23     Nov 29, 2009
  4. I don't know, I did not get the memo about the obama holder domestic spying, bill of rights and constitution smashing memo.

#24     Nov 29, 2009
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Thank you.

#25     Nov 29, 2009
  6. diversity is a myth.. the melting pot - diversity, worked when it referred to hard working europeans, chinese and jews coming before and after WW2.

it doesnt work anymore because the quality of the pot has decreased exponentially.

now everybody is "different" thats a new catch phrase, unfortunatley thats an excuse for anything these days.

#26     Nov 29, 2009
  7. Mav88

Mav88

Ask the swedes how well muslims melt into the pot.

There are numerous examples of why multiculturalism does not work, to name a few:

Quebec, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, USSR, Scotland, Tibet, Iraq, Belgium, muslims anywhere in the west...

plenty of examples where monoculturalism is good: japan, finland, norway, iceland...

#27     Nov 29, 2009
  8. Scataphagos, you are way too pessismistic! At one time people thought that the Nazis were going to rule the world. Well, their 1,000 year Reich turned out to be just a 12 year Reich.

#28     Nov 29, 2009
  9. UMDred11

UMDred11

Interesting, as a Muslim myself I didnt know of any of these facts. Guess I better go tell everyone at our next Jihadist-Death-To-America convention and make sure they all know.

#29     Nov 30, 2009
  10. Mav88

Mav88

The mistake the west is making is to take freedom and tolerance for granted. At their first opportunity muslims will take them away, but in the meantime will gladly use freedom and tolerance against us. Muslims demand respect and tolerance but never give it, sort of the definition of an ass hole.

Democracies have a weakness and are open to these vermin if we let them come in like the locusts. Can sombody give me one place where large numbers of muslims exist and there isn't some sort of problem concerning their relations with non muslims? Whether it's in the laws like in Saudi, or in violence like in India, I can't imagine a single muslim dominated society worth living in.

#30     Nov 30, 2009