The Swine Flu Pandemic was a Hoax

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jan 20, 2010.

1. #11     Jan 21, 2010
  2. LOL. These officials who said this were the same ones who told everyone to stop counting. So they tell everyone to stop counting, they wait a few months and then use "estimates" to determine the numbers. Of course none of it is verfiable and the "estimates" are completely bogus. If one sixth of the country had it, then one in six people should have had it. How come I do not know a single person who has had it? Do you know anyone? Has one of six people that know had it? It is bogus.

#12     Jan 21, 2010
  3. mxjones

mxjones

This is just a shot in the dark, but I would venture to guess most people try to stay away from you.

#13     Jan 21, 2010
  4. Most shots in the dark are incorrect, as is yours.

#14     Jan 21, 2010

5. I think you are right but what if:

--- The vaccine made money
    --- The vaccine damaged the vaccinated people to be unable to cope with a cytokine storm of a much deadlier virus that may come.
    --- The majority of the vaccinated peoples were inner city, poor, welfare and Indian Reservation peoples.
    --- Many people in power positions that got "a" swine flu vaccination got an entirely different one that does not set the body up to have cytokine storm issues.
    --- A real world test needed be implemented regarding forced vaccinations.

What if these sinister issues and many more were behind the whole contrived Pandemic?

#15     Jan 21, 2010
  6. It is two things. It is money and power driving it. It is what drives every other scheme that they dream up. I don't think the power brokers invented the swine flu from the get go. I think they simply saw it emerge and decided to exploit it to gain money and power. It clearly was overblown and it was overblown on purpose.

#16     Jan 21, 2010
  7. Again ... I think you are right.

What if:

--- The money power brokers have an agenda of population reduction?
    --- The money power brokers want to target "Peoples" that are considered bad assets or cost more to sustain than they produce or pay in taxes.
    --- A cytokine storm type of virus yet to come ... targets those who have taken vaccinations.
    --- "The Plan" and the likes of "Rham Emmanuel" view these processes as making government more efficient and removing bad assets off the books of the gov.

Just some what ifs that should be considered.

#17     Jan 21, 2010
  8. We know that many folks in the White House consider people as assets and when the asset does not produce they should be removed. We know that is occuring.

We know that there are folks aimed at reducing the human population.

I am not sure about a cytokine storm type virus attacking the vaccinations.

Rham Emmanuel has no interest in making the government more efficient. His only goal is expanding the power of him and his cronies. Could the swine flu be part of the means to the end? Absolutely.

#18     Jan 21, 2010
  9. Indubitably.

#19     Jan 21, 2010
  10. #20     Jun 5, 2010