the surf report--part 2

Discussion in 'Journals' started by marketsurfer, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allright, took nice profits on the long system trade. currently short the DJIA from 10450----holding here.

surfer :)

#121     Oct 31, 2005
  2. That wasn't too hard now was it.

#122     Oct 31, 2005
  3. wow, what a day! took profits on the longs, reversed and shorted when 10453 was violated, was stopped out went back flat , then shorted again near the close when 10453 was violated and am now short overnight in the DJIA.

holding shorts here.

surfer

#123     Oct 31, 2005

4. should read next channel 10513 ---10453, sorry for typo.

surfer

#124     Oct 31, 2005
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

For Charlie: I thought you said "I am done here", nevertheless you keep coming back like an addict.. :)

For Libertad: I will Photoshop the best P&L statement for you, if you send me a check for $500. I think you get the point.

For those who missed the winning trade: sore losers/missers... :)

For Dave: nice trade, although I think we still going higher. But I am not against locking in profits...

Since I am an optimist, there is an advantage of having doubters here. It keeps bumping the thread to the top...

#125     Oct 31, 2005
  6. thanks, pekelo.

looking forward to tuesday to see what happens!

best,

surfer

#126     Oct 31, 2005
  7. I nor anyone else is going yo pay you for verifying your performance...this utter nonsense...

In terms of making an effort to show a P and L...along with a trade run ...takes all of 2 minutes to snapshot and post...

What I am suggesting is that although you seem to be very intelligent...and if it is your goal to get paid some day for what you are doing....then you would be way way ahead of the pack if you just did these very simple and easy to do things...

However if you think otherwise...hey ..more power to you...and by the way I am not and would not ever insult some for for no reason...but I do believe that the trading crowd has long time graduated the kate 90's ...the web is new thing...

You know ...over the years I've seen about every trick in the book...and when iy comes to "real performance"...people get real edgy for whatever reason...and usually the case is..they just do not really have it,,,and you will hear every excuse imaginable as to why they will not provide the real deal...

Look...hey you are not alone...every single book writer...cd seller...seminar seller...chat room seller...mentor seller...simply never has them........

Look ...you know who you are...and what you are trying to do...and the mere fact that you find reasons to not readily and handily post what would take less than two minutes a day...tells everyone reading your stuff who you really are...

It is as simple as that....

Good luck to you by the way...I hope you make lots of money for yourself and others....

#127     Oct 31, 2005
  8. I'll always respond to worth while comments.
    You have no alterior motives. At least so far.

I wouldn't say 31 words or 4 small sentences is addictive but then exact is exact, you are correct.

I don't care how Murph trades, I give him the exact medicine he dishes out to other posters and he hates it. Dave is a follower of his system. I follow price. We both trade the Markets but from differnt standpoints. Neither is wrong and right is a matter of perception and total profits. It would be nice if he would see it that way.

#128     Oct 31, 2005
  9. as you know, the system is short the DJIA as we enter the open today. the DIA is being bought ,as i write this, moving to the upside. let's go do what happens....

surfer :)

#129     Nov 1, 2005
  10. maintaining shorts here.

best,

surfer

#130     Nov 1, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.