the surf report--part 2

Discussion in 'Journals' started by marketsurfer, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The doctor can give you some ointment for that.

#101     Oct 29, 2005
  2. As expected. Ignore the one that caught you. :D

#102     Oct 29, 2005
  3. Thanks, but exposing liars is the best medicine.

#103     Oct 29, 2005
  4. Banana's cost more than his time is worth.

#104     Oct 29, 2005
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Charlie, knock it off... I will take your word that your are not a malicious person, so I will just grant you to be an ignorant person on Dave's trading system. I will be even nice to you and explain your confusion:

Dave posts a channel, way before market opening. Let's say 10300-400. This has to be broken in either direction for at least 3 minutes otherwise there is no trade. So if the Dow breaks let's say above 10400 at 1 pm and stays above, it doesn't matter if Dave posts about being in the trade at 2 pm, because if you are able to watch a stopwatch as you claimed, you should know that he has been in the trade since 1:03 pm...

Ah, and you can go to Dave's website and check out 3-4 months of posted channels and trades if you don't believe me.

#105     Oct 29, 2005
  6. After lengthy discussion,monkey insisted on posting these charts,although they are after the fact.He explained to me that even from 10330 long thats 70 pts.Ah,now I see the light,thank you monkey.

#106     Oct 29, 2005
  7. Thanks for being civil but I've seen his pay sites and free areas. Been there, done that.

Can read Murph the Surf's posts and follow them quite clearly.

He makes no mention that one has to go to his website to decipher his posts on ET.

One can clearly see that his posts on this site are inaccurate based on themselves.

One can clearly see the discrepancies of when his trades were supposedly taken, when profits are to be taken, when he is staying in a trade and when he is exiting a trade.

It's not ignorance when one has to only go by the information provided in posts on ET.

Individuals need to verify ALL information as correct before blindly believing anyone including, David aka "marketsurfer" aka "hank rollins" (my personal nickname for him - Murph the Surf) Goodboy or even accusations from me.

As far as the last 3-4 months of posted channels & trades, that have absolutely nothing to do with his posts here on this site supposedly in real-time and clearly wrong.

I'm done here. Those of you standing up for and defending Murph the Surf's practices of deception, please continue to do so. Those of you that have minds of your own and are not scared to use them . . . pat yourselves on the back.

#107     Oct 30, 2005
  8. This is so very easy...

During the boom period...late 90's etc...the internet was new and there were and still are lots of gullable people...

There were few questions about the proof of abilities...and thus many people lost lots and lots of money...

Now..if individuals are using the internet to capture interests regarding trading by posting occasional trading thoughts...the question is what are they doing this for...to eventually promote some fee based business in some area of the trading field ...such as mentorships...software sales...chat room sales...cd sales....
    On ET there have been many indirect attempts to sell services through various alliaces...

The solution for such individuals is quite easy...start posting your P&L ...many traders are doing this that have no interest in selling anything...Thus you would think that people want to sell stuff would do this in a heartbeat...

If individuals do not use this means...then it tells you very quickly that what they are up to ....has the effect of just blowing gas around...no real purpose other than blabbing away...

Nothing wrong with blabbing away...this is what ET is about...but on the other hand...those crossing the blab line to wanting to do business...better start showing the real deal...your P&L....or you will get nothing but gas as well........

#108     Oct 30, 2005

9. thank you for giving the monkey a banana, mr. dow.

you are absolutely wrong and quite malicious in your accusations and selective reading of surf report.

like peter and pekelo state, all the entries are posted before hand and the public record goes back to 2002 and to 2000 on clearstation.com where i recorded the nasdaq and MSFT trades fairly exclusively.

as you stated earlier, i ticked you off somehow--hence the attacks--why dont you come out from behind the alias?

surfer:confused:

#109     Oct 31, 2005

10. thanks for th chart, peter!

surfer:)

#110     Oct 31, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.