the surf report--part 2

Discussion in 'Journals' started by marketsurfer, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. going flat, taking small profits in trade. here is the neo channel--

10253--10327

best,

surfer

#91     Oct 28, 2005
  2. wow ! shorts triggered again and almost immediatly stopped out. back flat within channel.

surfer

#92     Oct 28, 2005
  3. Choad

Choad

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :D :D :D

#93     Oct 28, 2005
  4. oh yeahhhhhhh !!!!!! system nailed nice up wave in DJIA, holding longs into monday morning. shorts triggered this morning , quickly stopped out, then longs triggered when 10327 broke. long and strong going into monday!

surfer:)

ps

nice trading choad!

#94     Oct 28, 2005
  5. strategy for monday:

as you are aware, my longer term projection is DJIA 10k or less before 10500 is hit. the action friday has not altered this idea, therefore I am going to be very careful with the longs monday. If the market accelerates upwards, i will look to close the longs prior to 10500, and reenter long if 10513( proving analysis wrong) is taken out on upside. should the market drop, will look to exit around the 10363 figure locking in profits.

it is very unclear here as to future direction, and the above should serve as general guidelines as to how to handle monday.

entering monday LONG....

best,

#95     Oct 29, 2005
  6. Why not post your trades in real-time. Then we could really be impressed. There are plenty of people like you posting your trades after the fact, PLEASE.

#96     Oct 29, 2005

7. hi charlie dow,

my entries and signals are always posted before the fact.

thank you,

#97     Oct 29, 2005

8. Wow, I'm really impressed now. You posted that your Longs were triggered after the Dow broke 10327, which occured prior to 12 Noon EDT but your post was logged @ 3:08 pm on Friday.

Do you really think we here at ET are that stupid and we can't read the charts or tell time? Those of you that trust Murf the Surf blindly, check this out for yourself.

You even posted that you went short after 12 Noon which was after the DJIA broke through YOUR 10327 level and were stopped out.

You also say that your if you hit 10363 you will take profit. That is amazing since that would mean you had to be in prior to 2:40 pm because after that time the Dow NEVER went lower then 10364.44. Either you lied about your posting before the trade or you lied even being in a trade . . . which is it?

Anyone who can't see you are blowing smoke is blind!

I'm not a malicious person as those that have seen my posts here will attest. I do have a burning bottom for liars though and will do my best to expose them. Do not trust what I say, look at the posts and verify his lies for yourself.

#98     Oct 29, 2005
  9. not sure what your issue is, mr. dow.

the DJIA channel figures which trigger the entries are posted before the fact. you are now on ignore.

good bye,

surfer:confused:

#99     Oct 29, 2005
  10. Perhaps the monkey you got from thinkorswim got loose and is trading your account.:D

Must be hard to train them to post on time.

Wait a minute, who is this really? Is this Marketsurfer, or his monkey typing in these posts?

Hey I will bet this is Marketsurfer's monkey. Thats why he put Dow on "ignore". Hey Dow, offer him a banana if he will take you off the list.

Steve

#100     Oct 29, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.