THE Super Ultra Wealthy Man can see the future, he sees horror ahead

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Ucan'tEatBonds, Jun 30, 2014.

1. I am now going to make a fool of you, but I won't feel bad about it because you asked for it.

Here is what I know and you don't.

1913 Establishment of Federal Reserve Guaranteed the eventual debt crunch US is now about to have. (unless you brilliantly forgot the Debt US has)

1947 US created a shadow government to deal with secret stuff of Extra-Terrestrials on planet Earth. This became the Military Industrial Complex that for decades has been EATING almost 50% of GDP (secret space program, underground cities across USA etc etc etc)

Debt Based Economy championed by the Owners of FED, Warburgs, Rothschilds, Morgans, Rockefellers has made sure that population itself adopted debt based transactions.

No one has or works with savings anymore, only credit.

After Kennedy was killed, every president be it left or right, has worked for FED and Military Complex EXCLUSIVELY.

September 11th 2001 was an inside job operation by CIA and Mossad under orders from FED and Military Industrial complex.

Multiple wars were launched, changes in domestic laws made, and most importantly greater debt levels achieved.

People got sick and tired, so they elected Obama, not knowing he works for the same people Bush worked for.

Fast forward to present. FED seeing the total collapse of US economy under foolish FED policy and existence, launches QE infinity which staves off the collapse.

QE infinity keeps accumulating on FED balance sheets, Debt keeps rising exponentially, populace is broke, government clueless, the real government slightly worried but also clueless.

Bullets and weapons are being bought hands over fist by various departments in US, fearing eventual civilian uprising.

China and Russia having kicked western debt and bankers, formed national central banks, and are having huge rise economically and militarily too.

AND YOU MAVERICK, YOU GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT, YOU ARE A REAL SMART ASS ON THE INTERNET.

BEFORE THIS DECADE IS OUT, YOU WILL EITHER BE DEAD, OR ESCAPE TO NEW ZEALAND, OR BE PISS POOR BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD.

I am so sick of you internet know it alls, fiddling your theories while the Rome burns. Playing your Left Right games.

AS IF IT FU#KIN MATTERS WHO IS REPUBLICAN AND WHO IS DEMOCRAT

#31     Jun 30, 2014
  2. blakpacman

blakpacman

Ucan'tEatBonds, you got to chill out. Maverick has always been a thoughtful and knowledgeable poster. I can't say I ever disagreed with his viewpoints. Your resorting to inflammatory remarks and name calling only serves to put yourself in a negative light.

#32     Jun 30, 2014
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Every billionaire has his 15 minutes. When I was growing up, it was Ross Perot. All billionaires have an ideology. Ideologies by their definition are neither right nor wrong, just opinions.

#33     Jun 30, 2014
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ucan'tEatBonds, see this is what disappoints me. I think on some granular level buried deep down at the molecular level, you and I probably agree on some things. I'm a libertarian and I like to pride myself on being an independent thinker. But when I hear that crap you posted, I kind of quietly leave the room and make my way out the back door. You guys really scare me. I meet a lot of guys like you in the Ron Paul circle and to be honest with you, they do the man a tremendous disservice because he gets painted as a nut job because many of his followers are. I really do feel like the greatest threat to this country is not the Fed, or foreign terrorists, but domestic home grown lunatics like you who are going to do something stupid sooner or later in the name of trying to save us. You truly scare me.

#34     Jun 30, 2014
  5. You know why I am angry and pissed off.

Let me tell you why.

I am angry that FED has managed to find a way (QE infinity) to actually stave off the collapse for a certain amount of time.

I would much rather prefer that the collapse already happened and thus made people like Maverick shut the hell up, log off the internet, and worry about food, security, shelter, you know, the reality being cooked up by the FED over the years.

Although I know I will eventually have my gratification, I am still angry The FED is making me wait some more.

There, hows that for honesty on the internet :cool:, notice how I am capable of self reflection, deep thought, firm grip on the reality.

Which is why I will be ok when collapse comes, and 99% of you won't.

#35     Jun 30, 2014
  6. You don't scare me at all.

You are a fool.

And I ain't afraid of no fool

#36     Jun 30, 2014
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Life is too short to be this angry. Get a dog. Get a girlfriend. Read a good book (not Fed related). Seriously, you remind me of that spoiled rich kid in Santa Barbara who shot those students because women didn't like him. You sound exactly like him except replace women with the Fed. Seriously you are going to get yourself cancer. You need to get on some anti-anxiety medication. Before you hurt somebody. I'm really serious.

#37     Jun 30, 2014
    .sigma likes this.
  8. SIUYA

SIUYA

given this from post #31......

1947 US created a shadow government to deal with secret stuff of Extra-Terrestrials on planet Earth.

Worrying about the FED is the least of your worries.

If history has taught us one thing - and who can believe it anyways - that while collapses do occur, the most prepared are just as likely to get blindsided as the rest of us. In the meantime, enjoy wine, women (but not the Extra terrestrial lizard types) and music and watch the cycles of life continue.

#38     Jun 30, 2014
  9. F U...you are a tool

I see you are pimpin for big pharma too, advising anti anxiety meds, which by the way cause most of the suicides in America, (it's the side effect)

Don't forget to get yourself another VISA card opened.

Don't forget to delay your mortgage, or get another one.

Don't forget to keep your investments in precious metals strictly on paper, no bullion.

And of course, don't forget to get your facts from CNN FOX MSNBC and the rest.

See you in 2016

Oh.....don't forget to vote too, you know, left or right, pick a team, it certainly worked so far.

#39     Jun 30, 2014
  10. Man, I was on your level of thinking and passiveness about 10 years ago.

I feel nothing but pity for you, AND YOUR FAMILY.

#40     Jun 30, 2014