THE Super Ultra Wealthy Man can see the future, he sees horror ahead

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Ucan'tEatBonds, Jun 30, 2014.

1. All the problems on this planet come from a simple fact: a small but extremely powerful elite controls every freaking aspect of our life. And this control will become bigger and bigger in the future, until we are totally enslaved by the coming so-called "New World Order".

Please, please, stop thinking that we are living in a democracy, this is only an illusion on a worldwide scale.

#321     Jul 16, 2014
  2. Getting 500+ people to agree on something and educate them on the complex subject of money is difficult.

Class-action lawsuit against the Fed to only use existing assets when buying new bonds fixes the root of the problem. All Americans are plaintiffs.

#322     Jul 17, 2014
  3. I have already talked about the approach that I personally prefer. It all starts and ends with certain political decisions, unfortunately, which makes me very pessimistic.

#323     Jul 17, 2014
  4. Suggestion: talk with your local congressman about specific solutions. Then chronicle it here. You might find back up.

#324     Jul 17, 2014
  5. My local congressman? I ain't got one, I'm afraid. What I have got is my local MP, so I don't think this is really gonna work...

#325     Jul 17, 2014
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You can always curl up with a bowl of popcorn and 2012 and/or Life After People.

#326     Jul 17, 2014
  7. People become what they need to to survive, those bailouts were proof that everyone likes a handout now and then. People love free as well!:)

#327     Jul 17, 2014
  8. SIUYA

SIUYA

For a little bit more lateral thinking about spending efficiently and not trying to solve all the worlds tax problems with huge broad ideas, and given many western nations spend 30-60% of their budgets on welfare and health.
    I thought this might interest some.
    http://www.voxeu.org/article/psychological-therapy-costs-nothing

For those who want to scrap the govt, taxes and think people are naturally lazy if they dont succeed in life etc; etc; - hint - dont waste your time reading it it will miss the mark with you. :)
    enjoy the weekend

#328     Jul 18, 2014
  9. you sure, my man, have a lot of time on your hand these days. 55 pages and still going, lol. Low vol biting your ass this year? Sidelined?

#329     Jul 21, 2014
  10. Don't you worry about poor ole me, I'll be just fine... And yeah, it's been a little more boring and quiet recently than normal, but certainly not to the point where I'd be sidelined. There's always opportunities if you're willing to do the necessary work.

#330     Jul 22, 2014