The Super Terrific Happy Hour

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Max E., May 19, 2017.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Same thing ES offers drop for algos to try to run it up but no one is buying, we are going down today.

ES.png

#801     Jul 28, 2017
  2. Max E.

Max E.

One side of me tells me to short every single contract i can get my hands on now, the other side of me tells me to be responsible. We are going down today, almost guaranteed now.

ES.png

#802     Jul 28, 2017
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Ooof just stuck the higher low, lol this is the biggest mind fuck ever on the ES this morning.

ES.png

#803     Jul 28, 2017
  4. Max E.

Max E.

really tough to read ES now still have 4 contracts short but looks like its flatlining on a higher low.

Not willing to take any heat at this point.

Sorry if im letting out every brain fart i have but this is how i read stocks, i let the chart draw itself, and i just try to go along for the ride, i was really sold on the idea we were going down, i added more, then now it might be bad, but this is how i trade, im more schizo than charlie scheen.

Still holding 4 es short but i got a hard stop a quarter point over my average price now.

ES.png

#804     Jul 28, 2017
  5. Max E.

Max E.

ES.png bought 2 more ES back here, its 50/50 at 2462.5 IMO i have 2 more contracts left 2466, i either scratch them or hold for a home run.

#805     Jul 28, 2017
  6. Eleven times with year ending in 7 there was a peak in summer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#806     Jul 28, 2017
    Max E. likes this.
  7. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, no offense Chuck but thats one where i just dont believe it to hold value, like the traders almanac, where they say stock market goes up this much on a friday the 13th.

I cant see the argument for how that makes sense, unless you can point it out.

Seasonal trends like the market being weak in the summer makes sense to me, but thats because of a lack of interest, something you can quantify.

#807     Jul 28, 2017
  8. I dunno, it was just something I just read.

#808     Jul 28, 2017
    Max E. likes this.
  9. Max E.

Max E.

LOL sorry i wasnt trying to be rude, its just a statistical anomally, theres no reason days that end in 7 the market should be down. Really sorry if that sounded rude but i used to get sucked into that piece of shit traders almanac all the time and its just basically like a "Psychic" with Taro cards. lol.

#809     Jul 28, 2017
  10. Yes, for me it's if I have a bearish bias, I like to read bearish articles. And vice versa. Perhaps the best term is: Mental masturbation haha :)

#810     Jul 28, 2017
    Max E. likes this.