The Super Terrific Happy Hour

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Max E., May 19, 2017.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Given the fact that i totally blew it today, and there is nothing you can learn from ME, i will post 3 videos, from a fucking whale. The first video is this guy bullshitting, the second video where he tells you to back off let trades come to you and size in aggressively when they do, is some of the most valuable advice in history.

This guy is an 8 figure trader, and his advice is priceless, you got to know when your in an advantageous situation and when you arent, I.E. you need to dedicate alot more money to certain trades when you can justify it. If you just keep trading a few hundred shares a position you wont make it much further then most, but if you learn to Crush the "Golden opportunities" that come about once a week/month, you are in for a glorious life as a trader.

For those who arent interested in listening to this guys life story, if you just start on video 2 thats about where he strts talking trading, but the lessons he preaches are fucking priceless, i still listen to these videos probably once every couple months even though ive heard it a million times, just cause it tells me to size up big in the best situations.

#21     May 19, 2017
  2. Max E.

Max E.

#22     May 19, 2017
  3. Max E.

Max E.

#23     May 19, 2017
  4. RRY16

RRY16

Considering you pulled an all nighter it's not so bad..Keep the (8)ball rolling it's Friday.

#24     May 19, 2017
    Max E. likes this.
  5. Max E.

Max E.

You know me too well, lol, cheers dude. :D

#25     May 19, 2017
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Great journal Max.
    Teddy Padilac would be proud. ;)

#26     May 19, 2017
    Max E. likes this.
  7. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, the bullshitter in me wanted to respond with "Oh yeah for sure i traded with Teddy Padilac," had to google it, thankfully in my old age i hesitate before i bless people on the internet with my obnoxious opinion. :D

j/k im not that vain, thx for the kind words, ive always loved chatting with you vanzandt lol.

#27     May 19, 2017
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

I taught Teddy everything he knew.
    The "spin".... that was all me. ;)

#28     May 19, 2017
    Max E. likes this.
  9. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, banyon, "Thats gold jerry"

#29     May 19, 2017
  10. Max E.