The Super Terrific Happy Hour

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Max E., May 19, 2017.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Last thing im going to say but there was a pretty obvious reason i shorted the SPYS/ES today when i got cut to pieces in this channel on friday, Thx guys for all the tips, if you wanna chat, hit me up via PM, otherwise i got no interest in doing this anymore, it used to make me happy talking about trading, but i have no interest in trying to defend my trading, especially not when some asswipe like RRY does drive bys every time i get crushed.

As for RRY you are a sad human being, i feel sorry for you man, your life must be sad, i have never responded to you on this site, and you follow me from thread to thread to thread, and shit all over me when i take a fucking bath on my journal, good work bro....... your killing it! Congrats im not going to continue this game, im done.

upload_2018-3-19_20-7-48.png

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    #1521     Mar 19, 2018
  2. RRY16

RRY16

Quit your crying, I told you to pour yourself a drink like any respectable trader would do after he can’t control his demons on his bday. This is a nice ploy by you to reel in some unsuspecting minnows to your trading den. Rule #1 in trading is grudge trade on your birthday because the market knows it’s your bday and it will reward you.

#1522     Mar 19, 2018
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Oh yeah, you were being a nice guy when you did the drive by after i had my worst day in a year, nice bro, thx for looking out for me, taking care of people must make you feel amazing.

#1523     Mar 19, 2018
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Why not stop posting and stop following me then? if it doesnt mattyer to you then fuck off, im pretty sure no one who looks at my journal is coming here to hear YOUR opinion, so why not just fuck off? Why keep following me, why keep shitting on me? Does it make you feel big?

#1524     Mar 19, 2018
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Thx btw for turning my journal into a piece of shit man, i really appreciated that, good wisdom you have there.

#1525     Mar 19, 2018
  6. RRY16

RRY16

Time to bring back The Super Terrific Happy Hr. I promise I won’t troll or comment.

#1526     Apr 11, 2020
    game likes this.