The stuff hits the fan tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Tums

Tums

I read the thread title, and I KNEW it was you !

#11     Jan 2, 2007
  2. Investing? Are we talking about trading or investing here? This is not EliteInvestor, it's Elitetrader!!!!!

The last time I checked mav.......other people`s "investment decisions" affect your "trading decisions"........but you go with that whole vacuum trading strategy........maybe you can package that style into a system and market it as the "NO-BRAINER TRADING SYSTEM"!

#12     Jan 2, 2007
  3. Aren't you getting tired of the "sky is going to fall" type threads? I mean, maybe it is, maybe it isn't. But can you please zip it? Money can be made either way...post your trades if you have any.

#13     Jan 2, 2007
  4. Looks like we have another Cramer-style confirmation of a bear market coming up!

#14     Jan 2, 2007
  5. Friday`s news has Bernanke speaking, I`m sure he will be hawkish about inflation.....another legitmate excuse to sell, and go overseas for the emerging market play!

Bernanke Speaks
    Employment Situation
    8:30 ET
    EIA Natural Gas Report
    10:30 ET
    Treasury STRIPS
    3:00 ET

#15     Jan 2, 2007
  6. Doesn't say something to you that you make this crazy statements and they are always wrong? Why continue? Is it because eventually you will be right.... Maybe you will maybe you will not... But if you throw enough crap at the wall, something is going to eventually stick.

#16     Jan 2, 2007
  7. noddyboy

noddyboy

But are they wrong? The markets are closed...

True...markets around the world are rallying but roughly in the ranking of the previous year's performance. Eg. IBEX is up the most last year and it is up the most today in USD. But TSX and ASX were not up that much last year and they are up around 0.2-0.3% today again in USD.

But what was the worst market worldwide last year? The CCMP...so if it performance worse than TSX or ASX, the mark to market right now is roughly flat.

#17     Jan 2, 2007
  8. bontrjd

bontrjd

Bluestreek, your idiotic posts just drove me to find the ignore button and it is so much nicer not having you around Elite Trader. Thanks for the final straw!

#18     Jan 2, 2007
  9. #19     Jan 2, 2007
  10. Tums

Tums

on the contrary, I found him quite entertaining. This is a free world. I will listen, and respect his right to his opinion.
    Without him, ET would be a very stiff place.
    Remember when Hershey was banned for a few weeks? All the detractors had nothing to bash about, and ET went dead boring.

#20     Jan 2, 2007