The Strange Case Of JADE

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Apr 19, 2007.

1. You mean the 20DMA. 20dma is currently at 11, and the stock is at 11 right now.

Soon as it breaks the 20, we'll start thinking about the 50.

#21     May 23, 2007
  2. Thats what i get for looking at a yahoo chart.

Stcokcharts shows it today as
    13 11.58
    50 10.36
    And the
    20 11.08

#22     May 23, 2007
  3. Why is this POS on my radar?

Little pre-market pump and dump fade set up?

#23     Sep 26, 2007
  4. Jewelry is hot. (NILE&BIDZ)
    China is hot
    Put them together and jade is still not!

No! Jade is hot!! Me no like you calling me pos. Unless that means Purposeful, obedient servant. Which I was at one time to one of your brethren until he cast me into the street without so much as a chopstick. Here I lay about the Shanghai muck waiting for another suitor to find me. What say your name dear friend. Pump and what?....

#24     Sep 26, 2007
  5. I see JADE may be delisted because of failure to disclose. I see a class action suit.

I like the idea of where JADE is and the expansion of China, but with these problems I see it only going down.

#25     Sep 26, 2007
  6. Lift off. I knew something felt funny this morning. Nice gap fill.

#26     Sep 26, 2007
  7. I must be an idiot as it just went up 33% today, but on WHAT!?! The class action just filed. The delisting pending. WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE INVESTING IN?!?!

#27     Sep 26, 2007
  8. This POS went up yesterday. I immediately shorted the piss out of it in the morning at around 6.60. It took awhile before the fade set in. I was surprised I was able to get a decent amount of shares to short. Only did a total of 1000. The POS went to low 5's before bouncing. I covered at around 5.98 for only a few hundy gain. (should of been more)

I look for this junk to hopefully get pumped to 6's again before shorting again. This POS is always good for a day trade fade short....when it gaps a tremendous amount.

#28     Jan 1, 2008