The stock_trad3r 2007-2008 market recession

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by athlonmank8, Oct 15, 2007.

1. moo

moo

Please define exactly the point at which we will be relieved of your stupid ramblings. How much has the market go down from its high before you disappear? 10%, 15%, 20%, or more?

#41     Oct 16, 2007
  2. Buying the dip is ok, maybe, but he never sells. And that's cause he is not a real trader.

#42     Oct 16, 2007
  3. YEah! And at what point would you have your IP banned?

#43     Oct 16, 2007
  4. When it is a bear market I'll leave, but that wont happen so I have nothing to worry about.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for the recession. Remember the subprime, shorts? That went nowhere.

#44     Oct 17, 2007
  5. Absolutely correct.

In fact I use the number of posts refuting his bullishness as a contrary indicator.

When a market is on all time high's and exactly one poster on a message board of 40,000 is over the top bullish then it's hard to be real bearish.

That being said, I'm short up the arse. :cool:

#45     Oct 17, 2007
  6. Day 2 and more to come.......

#46     Oct 17, 2007
  7. Um nasdaq is still 50 points above july highs

and dow and spooz off record highs by just a few percent

The smarties and money guys wont let the market go too much lower without a compelling reason to .

The market has a tendency to rebound in the last hour and gap in the open.

If you look at the past history of ET when you have so much bearishness, the market suddenly has a big upday, followed by more smaller updays and all the shorts are forced to cover.

be prepared, shorty

#47     Oct 17, 2007
  8. More what? Fake breakdowns?

#48     Oct 17, 2007
  9. Yeah I suppose the plotted data on my software is "fake". You are an idiot.

~Cx

#49     Oct 17, 2007
  10. dow surging

70 points in 30 minutes

chart shows a a perfect bullflag formation

now almost green for dow

what a comeback

#50     Oct 17, 2007