The stock_trad3r 2007-2008 market recession

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by athlonmank8, Oct 15, 2007.

1. lol reading that post from last year made me crack up

Dow falls 480 points for TWO consecutuve days..brutal

#151     Nov 6, 2008
  2. Finally had to put this dumb fucking kid, stock_turk3y on Ignore.

Been here almost seven years and watched ET's precipitous slide due, in large part, to fuckheads like this.

He's actually become something of a minor celebrity here. Maybe if everyone ignored him and didn't respond to any of his posts, he'd go somewhere else for attention.

#152     Nov 6, 2008
  3. stock_trad3r - just who do you imagine these "smarties" to be, and how do you know what they want? I guess we'll make that question rhetorical then, since I won't see your reply.

#153     Nov 8, 2008
  4. Nah, don't put him on ignore. Instead, use him as a contrary indicator. It works like a charm! :D

#154     Nov 8, 2008
  5. True...as a contrary indicator, he's been almost flawless.

Every now and then he's bound to be right (though he's defying the averages so far), but you know the saying about a broken clock...

#155     Nov 8, 2008
  6. Yea the markets are down 40% since the 2007 highs so using me as a contrarian indicator would have been profitable, but don't expect it to work for much longer.

All but 100 points of the 900 point October 27th rally held so far. So those who shorted that day are pretty nervous that their bet hasn't paid off. I thought this was a crisis crisis and a deep recession. Maybe the only recession is a fake media generated one. Maybe the US economy isn;t weak at all, and the recovery will be 'v' shaped.

#156     Nov 8, 2008
  7. How's that account cancellation going?

#157     Nov 8, 2008