THE stock to trade in next week

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by CClement, May 22, 2010.

1. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love that huh???? Advice to buy, buy, buy, and it's a penny stk!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

He must have a mondo position in this!

#11     May 22, 2010
  2. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is good stuff!!!!!

No charts
    No explaination of the PA
    No rational
    Just buy, buy!!! I got a good feeling about my mondo position! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the OP need us to buy a few million shares so he can get out of this position?

#12     May 22, 2010
  3. NoDoji

NoDoji

Penny stocks may not be discussed on Elite Trader, so this thread is not actually real. :D

#13     May 22, 2010
  4. The basic theory is that market fluctuations occur partly because companies make money, or lose money! But it is much more involved than just that.

A stock is only worth what someone thinks that is fair to pay for it!

I fould a lot of usefull information at
    http://single-stockfutures.com/?page_id=10
    this guy really know what he's talking about

#14     May 24, 2010
  5. down 22 percent today

ban

#15     May 25, 2010
  6. Time to double down, but only if I WERE YOU!!

#16     May 25, 2010
  7. lmao!!!!

this thread has turned out to be fairly amusing. lets leave it open just to update the price. lol

ok mods, pls dont allow people like this to take advantage of some who may be new and gullible.

thanx

#17     May 25, 2010
  8. JPope

JPope

ET members shouldnt be able to make recommendations of any kind inside of like six months of membership...Not sure how it would be enforced, but it would clean up these boards quite a bit.

#18     May 27, 2010
  9. zxd

zxd

On March 18, 2009, D'Arcangelo & Co., LLP (“D'Arcangelo”) was dismissed as the independent accountant of American Jianye Greentech Holdings, Ltd. (the “Company”). The Board of Directors acting in the capacity of an audit committee approved the dismissal of D'Arcangelo.

Probably explains why they have filed four unaudited 10-Q's and not a single 10-K.

#19     May 27, 2010
  10. ajgh

still no close above a $

lol@ all the other adverts

lmao

#20     May 27, 2010