THE stock to trade in next week

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by CClement, May 22, 2010.

1. CClement

CClement

If you want to make a lot of money ina short-term trade, look at AJGH. It's a blue chip in making. Right now it is traded around $1.1 but the short-term goal is $2. The support level is near $1, so the risk isn't that big compared to the upside potential. It is a $100 million company that tarde for only $1, you don't find a lot those shares.
    So if I were you, I would trade this stock big time, but of course check it out yourself

2. so this is how stocks are advertised:p

well since i'm here........

tivo is going to shoot up $5. BUY BUY BUY! :D

3. CClement

CClement

Well, it's not an advertise (even though it could sound like one:) )
    But as far as I'm concerned it is always better to friends with the market than not to, and as long as it won't hurt my possibility to go into the stock on monday, I cannot see the problem in giving others the possibility to make money. In the end that is probably why we are gathered here, right?
    Instead of just posting it in another thread where it would only disappear, I thought it would be better to make a new one. But hey, if you don't want to trade it, it's your call. I know I'm going to b/c it will move strongly up

4. I'm sure glad you're not me otherwise I might become destitute.

5. CClement

CClement

Well, let's how it goes next week

6. It doesn't matter to me how it goes. It's just funny to me that you say "IF I WERE YOU I would load up on this stock". Do it for yourself not for me. You deserve the outcome.

7. CClement

CClement

Listen, stop the bitchin'. For some reason I thought it was okay to share your thoughts on different stocks so others might get inspired. All of us on this forum could learn something from each other, why the heck is that such a problem for you? I ain't doing this to advertise or anything else for this stock that I've mentioned. I was doing it to be friendly, and if you can't accept that, well why are you then a part of ET?

8. Anyone who just posts "this stock is moving up you better get you some" is a complete idiot. First off, you gave no analysis whatsoever. Nothing like getting a stock tip from a moron to brighten your day, especially one selling under 5 dollars.:D

9. could you enlighten all of us unbelievers why you think this stock will go up. What is your rational behind this trade? Help us to understand so we all can push up the stock you bought and all become rich.

10. CClement

CClement

If you don't know what AJGH is then here comes a short description: American Jianye Greentech Holdings (AJGH) develops, manufactures and distributes alcohol-based automobile fuel products (ethanol and methanol) in the People`s Republic of China.
    The reasons why I think AJGH could very soon rise are:
    First of all, AJGH is building its own refinery to process its expected production of 200,000 tons of blended fuel each year - which could add $20 million to the company`s coffers! AJGH already has access (through joint ventures) to over 800,000 tons of fuel annually - which could add another $80 Million in revenues!
    So AJGH is a $100 million company traded near $1 per share, that's very rare.

The last reason why I'm going to trade AJGH that I'm going to share with you right now is, that AJGH could see a big bounce off current support. Having recently pullback back nearly 47%, AJGH appears poised to retest its 50-day moving average around $1.45.

I hope this was enough oinformation to at least keep all those away who just want to add a negative tone without any substance to a thread that was supposed to be open for discussion

#10     May 22, 2010