The stock market keeps going higher

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, Apr 18, 2009.

1. noddyboy

noddyboy

How about option_trad3r? Isn't the name too similar?

#21     Apr 19, 2009
  2. Option_trad3r is a troll, but not paid by Baron. It's a guy on ET who got annoyed by stock_trad3r and decided to troll him.

#22     Apr 19, 2009
  3. Case in point about your use of sophomoric language. Have I ever resorted to insulting you? All I've simply said is that you have one expressed opinion of the direction of the market, which sometimes is right and sometimes is wrong (because the market never goes only one direction forever), and your contributions to ET are almost exclusively copy-and-paste jobs of any negative news article you can find.

Those who can't elloquently defend their position resort to profanity, especially if they have little knowledge or experience to draw from.

Thanks for proving my point. :D

P.S. No denial on being one in the same with Stock_Trad3r and S2007S? Or maybe just college roommates earning a few extra bucks?

#23     Apr 19, 2009
  4. futures recovering....open green..end the day up 1.5%?

#24     Apr 19, 2009
  5. noddyboy

noddyboy

LOL can you please wait for me to get out...

#25     Apr 19, 2009
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Hey Sandy sell what ever long positions you have because were going lower, I will express my same opinions about how bad economic conditions are while you keep thinking everything is peaches and cream. You have to be a fool to think this is another bull market in the making, the economy is headed into a very severe recession possibly a depression.

#26     Apr 19, 2009
  7. S2007S - I happen to agree with you in the short term (over the next several weeks to a few months), but not over the long term.

Things aren't as rosy as Stock_Trad3r rants about, nor as dire as you and ByLo prattle on about. As in democratic politics, the extremists rarely get anything accomplished, but like to generate never-ending press about themselves and their viewpoints (which the press willingly accomodates them).

As the three of you continue to compose your tales of horror and fantasy, the rest of us who actually trade will play the moves of the every changing market.

#27     Apr 20, 2009
  8. xednise

xednise

Speaking of shorting, this makes about the 5th or 6th consecutive sell signal you have called with a "go long", thanks. By the way, you have trouble spelling short, whatever you do, don't actually try it.

#28     Apr 20, 2009
  9. thanks for the easy money today, outted some today for some good coin, please keep on posting(i will even pay you to continue while on your lunch breaks :))

#29     Apr 20, 2009
  10. noddyboy

noddyboy

You are amazing...all the trendlines in the world could not beat you.

#30     Apr 20, 2009