The stock market keeps going higher

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Impressive videos Nostradumbass. If you want to know about market direction, here's one for ya. .......

Bruce Springsteen - I'm going down

"I'm sick and tired of you setting me up
    Setting me up just to knock-a knock-a knock-a me down, down, down
    I'm goin down, down, down
    I'm goin' down, down down"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZarmRLa2p9Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZarmRLa2p9Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#11     Apr 19, 2009
  2. Yeah, yeah, yeah.......that's right....I forgot. You don't trade, you just copy and paste an endless parade of any negative news article you can find, no matter how low or high the markets are.

Well, at least you didn't lie about being massively wrong about telling everyone to short AAPL right near its low ($30+ lower than now).

You permabears and permabulls are just two sides of the same coin. Every once in a while you're right, and you forget about how often you are wrong.

#12     Apr 19, 2009
  3. Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Coming from you, the irony is so thick I can cut it with your forehead!!!!!

Your back to down only 70% or 75% now, right?

You're the best trader ever, and you have no problem boasting about it!!! :p

#13     Apr 19, 2009
  4. aradiel

aradiel

the two elite and opposite permas are finally facing each other, this thread is becoming epic!

And the funny thing is that one is a troll, the other is not!

#14     Apr 19, 2009
  5. kowboy

kowboy

Moderator, chit chat please

#15     Apr 19, 2009
  6. This is the most reviled and abused ET'er to date. I actually think he enjoys it.

#16     Apr 19, 2009
  7. I actually think that ByLo, Stock_Trad3r and S2007S, are all the same troll, employed by Baron to generate traffic on this website. "They" all joined in the summer of 2006, have posted over 8000 times "each" since then (what real traders have enough time to make that many posts?), use language like "they" are in their 20s (a college student?), and are unidirectional in "their" expressed opinions on the direction of the market (in order to generate perceived controversy and therefore more posts on ET).

#17     Apr 19, 2009
  8. Hey Guys & Girls,

I like this information and those charts certainly look like very real trends so thanks for the info!

Anyway, really just wanting to say hello to everyone on here and introduce myself.

My name's Alex and am guessing and hoping we share similar interests in terms of trading markets etc so am glad I've found this forum with hopefully like minded individuals who may be able to share and exchange tips and info with me???

Hope to hear back from some of you out there in cyberspace, for now, thanks for reading...

Warmest Regards
    Alex

ps - It's a lovely Sunday afternoon here so should really be enjoying the weather but this forum is pretty addictive!!! (-;

#18     Apr 19, 2009
  9. no losses here, exited my longs 2 wks ago :cool:

#19     Apr 19, 2009
  10. I actually think you're an asshole, so everyone has an opinion.

In case you missed it, I called all major downturns well in advance since '07, during which turder was getting destroyed on his paper trading account.

Some call it luck. Some say I knew something and put 2 and 2 together. Those are opinions

But the fact is that you're still an asshole.

#20     Apr 19, 2009