The Stochastic Indicator

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by jack hershey, Feb 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vorzo

vorzo

10:00 got nailed on the spike -> entered short on trav left -> fail trav -> did not reverse -17 YM

then we had ccc -> rocket signal at 11:00 -> short -> fail trav/fail at YM IT -> TWS crash -> could not exit on time -> STEPPED BACK and relaxed -> what looked like 2nd pt 3 IT at 11:35 on ES -> ch BO at 10:19 -> exit for -10

Whoa, what a ride. YM still trav right to IT but wanted to preserve capital in case it breaks out. Will take a break.

Jack or Jerome, can we get details on how to join the chat.

Edit: looks like the YM is bouncing off right IT.

#1711     Aug 25, 2003
  2. bubba7

bubba7

The ES and YM are running in parallel.

I think we will do a paltalk with the team on Wednesday. We are working through details right now. I am not the person on point for this. What I am is just the narrator mostly for the beginning then the Q's take over.

#1712     Aug 25, 2003
  3. bubba7

bubba7

The new IT leg second point 3 is not popping out too easily.

The wedge where it will reside is being traversed and the traverse looks like a saucer at this point.

I had T&S up and it definitely looks like they are running a loop of data.

#1713     Aug 25, 2003

4. VORZO,

When you lose $ following a method that itself will not make $.. you seem to look to Jack as if he has the answers.

You look for a fix or some type of answer to why you lost $ on a certain trade. You think Jack has figured out the entire market and is the teacher.

The reality is.. you will blow up your account trading Jacks bullshit.. and everytime you lose $ you think that you are making mistakes following Jack's plan..

--MIKE

#1714     Aug 25, 2003
  5. ges

ges

Get a life.

g

#1715     Aug 25, 2003
  6. this came from another thread- I know I am not the only one who is very distraught by this turn of events as Jack was THE TEACHER- I sincerely hope that he continues teaching somewhere where he is appreciated. I will follow him where ever he chooses to teach. Thank you again Jack and I am sorry that you had to deal with so much BULL SH*T (as i understand it you can't delete that because i replaced the 'I' with a '*'- here is a crazy idea why don't you evaluate people based on how many people want to learn from them.

Baron
    Administrator

08-26-03 11:43 AM

bubba7 / Jack Hershey has been banned due to numerous complaints from other members recently. As a result, this thread has been closed.

Keep in mind that although we have moderators, ET is largely self-regulated. So if I get an abnormal number of complaints from other members about the same user being disruptive, annoying, abusive, etc., then that user is gonna get booted out - no questions asked.

#1716     Aug 26, 2003
  7. Jack Hershey Strategies
    As i have recently found that bubba7/jack hershey has been banned from ET, I have started a group at MSN that i hope jack will come too. I am sick of the **** and hoops that Jack has too jump through too post. This i my invitation too Jack and everyone else who appreciated jack's teachings. This thread is only going to focus on jacks' strategies and devitaions of it. FLamers will not be tolerated.

http://groups.msn.com/JackHersheysStrategies

jc

#1717     Aug 26, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.