The Steve Jobs 'Health Option'

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by scriabinop23, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Mecro

Mecro

LOL

You need a new alias.

Stock_loser seems to fit you well.

#21     Oct 3, 2008
  2. bit

bit

or stock_cramer :p

#22     Oct 3, 2008
  3. Steve jobs needs to undergo a physical and stream it live so everyone will know he is in good health and put these stupid rumors away.

#23     Oct 3, 2008
  4. cszulc

cszulc

You'd like that, wouldn't you?:p

#24     Oct 3, 2008
  5. Berkshire-Buffet?

#25     Oct 3, 2008
  6. He's not. How much more obvious does this need to be made?

#26     Oct 3, 2008
  7. if the stock is 50% down down from its high what does he matter? his moxy didn't help it survive the broad selloff any more than any other stock and its multiple has been crushed to more normal levels.........question is will it ever regain the 160-180 share price again without the nasdaq back up at 2400 levels?

#27     Oct 3, 2008
  8. dsq

dsq

aapl stock is being deleveraged by hedge funds like every other commodity group.
    It will be looking at rimm levels soon...
    AAPL should at least have a succession plan in place.Jobs is very cryptic about his health and he has been looking gaunt and had one of the most deadly forms of cancer pancreatic.

#28     Oct 4, 2008
  9. I am so amazed Jobs isn't in jail.
    Only because of his name, it didn't happen.
    For anyone else, it would have been into the clinker.
    I love the amount of injustice in this country today !
    The options backdating at Apple had been going on probably since the inception of the company. Did anyone notice how quietly they settled this matter with the SEC and DOJ ?

#29     Oct 4, 2008
  10. There is a "God." I hope Jobs is suffering for the way he's treated his illegitimate children. If I ever see him I will take a charge for knocking his scumbag @$$ out.

#30     Oct 4, 2008