The Steve Jobs 'Health Option'

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by scriabinop23, Sep 9, 2008.

1. #11     Sep 9, 2008
  2. capmac

capmac

09:48 AAPL Apple pulls back sharply from highs as CNN Citizen Journalist report circulates regarding Steve Jobs' health (100.71 +0.51) -Update-

According to Silicon Alley Insider, CNN Citizen Journalist says Apple's Steve Jobs was rushed to ER after a heart attack. CNN's iReport says "Steve Jobs was rushed to the ER just a few hours ago after suffering a major heart attack. I have an insider who tells me that paramedics were called after Steve claimed to be suffering from severe chest pains and shortness of breath. My source has opted to remain anonymous, but he is quite reliable. I haven't seen anything about this anywhere else yet, and as of right now, I have no further information, so I thought this would be a good place to start. If anyone else has more information, please share it."

#12     Oct 3, 2008
  3. TT1

TT1

Nice "clean out " job sub 100! Cleaned out all those resting orders just below 100. Very Nice!!!

:D

#13     Oct 3, 2008
  4. AAPL has since denied it (about 10min after the story broke)

#14     Oct 3, 2008

5. He looks awful. I wouldn't be surprised if he had aids.

#15     Oct 3, 2008
  6. Mecro

Mecro

Hahahaha!

Yeah he is quite fruity, if you get my drift.

#16     Oct 3, 2008
  7. Gee, I wonder if this is what caused it to plunge from 105 to 94 within minutes....I got scared and got out at a loss, and now its back up to to where it was. lol I'm new, but this is the second time I did this, and the stock came back up. If a price is falling this fast, is it a better idea NOT to sell?

#17     Oct 3, 2008
  8. Doesnt matter now

stock is well in the green. Just a blip about nothing.

AAPL is a strong buy

when the market rebounds large cap tech will lead the way

#18     Oct 3, 2008
  9. There was a false rumor that Steve Jobs had a heart attack.

Ok, who's short and wanted to cover today? :D

#19     Oct 3, 2008
  10. capmac

capmac

I'd hate to be long when these 'rumors' about his health turn out to be true one day...

#20     Oct 3, 2008