The State of Kentucky reacts to Paul's racists comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, May 31, 2010.

1. As a liberal I pray for that ticket and will be the first in line to vote for palin in the Republican primaries

#11     May 31, 2010
  2. Palin and Paul are not philisophically homogeneous. They have very different positons on many issues.

Sara Palin is a neocon in libertarian drag. Paul is a conservative libertarian. Very, very different.

#12     May 31, 2010
  3. I know they are different.I don't agree with Paul and think that he is a hypocrite racist,But I do believe that he is a smart and capable man

Sarah Palin is a fucking idiot who isn't fit to hold any office

I would love for either of them to be the Republican nominee

#13     May 31, 2010
  4. Another vodka induced post.

Yawn.

#14     May 31, 2010
  5. Another ad hominem attack the messenger from one of the local klannish.

Yawn.

#15     May 31, 2010
  6. jem

jem

too troll like --- optional zzz the racist liberal attacks the messenger using a "holier than thou" racist attack combined with unsubstantiated off beat dennis miller esosteric but incorrect remarks strategy".

#16     May 31, 2010
  7. This is exactly why we get bland, generic campaigns with candidates favoring such controversial issues as "reform", "change" and "fairness." And why most of the money is spent on attack ads trying to demonize opponents.

If a thoughtful or even eccentric candidate tries to say something intellectual, they are immediately attacked by the establishment as racist, homophobic, unpatriotic, dangerous, etc. Since most voters are not intellectuals ro deep thinkers, it tends to work too.

Rand Paul was naive to think that just because Rachel Maddow has a Phd, she would be willing to have an intellectually honest discussion. Of course, it's also a good idea to have thought through obvious objections to your ideas before you go on national TV to debate them with a far left activist.

#17     May 31, 2010
  8. Your boy eccentric George Allen sure got a lot of votes with his exciting Macaca Boy comments...

Rand refusing to answer the question is your idea of intellectual honesty...

#18     May 31, 2010
  9. #20     May 31, 2010