The start of WWIII? IRAN!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SilverBullet, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Let's get Beirut, too. Used to be a nice place, just like Havana.

ps...we'll kick those animals out of camp X-ray and lock them up somewhere FAR less pleasant...how about kansas??? LOL :D

#21     Sep 26, 2002
  2. Hey, if you believe that demolitions theory for the WTC downing, then I have some Wade Cook books you might be interested in.:cool:

#22     Sep 26, 2002
  3. Thanks, I think.

I was referring mostly to foreign policy, and the problems that Reagan and Bush created when they attempted to meddle with the local politics of the mid-east and asia - like setting up Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, etc. (How about those ties between Bush's family and Bin Laden's parents' company??? Granted, Bin Laden was pretty much booted by his parents - even they thought he was a complete f^ck up).

But my point is, Iraq and Afghanistan are artifacts of Reagan and Bush's meddling.

Hey man, I'm a product of the media. I don't have the benefit of being in all these places and seeing the things for what they really are. I call 'em as I see 'em. I see a rich kid walk into office and drive a country - both economically and in terms of foreign policy - straight into the ground - and I disapprove.

As for the economy, all I can say is that Reaganomics did a world of damage - the obvious trend is that Reagan and Bush (doesn't matter which Bush, since the whole family shares one brain) destroy the US economy - and the Clinton mob boosts it.

Right or wrong, that is the trend.

Now you have W doing the same thing as Reagan - cutting taxes to boost the economy - well, nothing's free. You can't just wave a wand and fix everything by cutting taxes.

Now, as a result of these tax cuts (and I saw W on C-span yesterday talking about how his tax cuts are going to boost spending and restore the economy, while history has clearly shown that this DOES NOT work) we're looking at a growing budget deficit and possibly *gasp* deflation in the near future. Reagan's deficit was what caused a recession in the '80's - you'd think that Bush would notice this (I mean, sh!t, someone got the Nobel prize for calling Reaganomics for what it is - a failure).

#23     Sep 26, 2002
  4. What signal to the world does an actionless U.S. presidency send when a TWA 747 is destroyed by terrorists launching a AIM-54A off a small barge near a long island yacht club?

#24     Sep 26, 2002
  5. Originally posted by bungrider
    Nope, Kansas aint the King-plum plan, although Kansas would make a good plan B.
    Plan A is to take them back to Afghanistan, put them in prison there and let those women wearing those burkas stand guard over them. Then I'll just look the other way.:cool:

#25     Sep 26, 2002
  6. AMT4SWA,

TWA 800 downed by terrorists? Say more.

#26     Sep 26, 2002
  7. Carboxyl

Carboxyl

it's pretty jacked up what the media does to our brains...I really wish to be patriotic and back up my country, but lots of time I don't know if I am being fed BS by the news, the papers, and the politicians! How do one take pride in a country that feeds its citizen with lies and doubletalks? (I am still a proud American, just venting) sigh...one day maybe our kids will see peace and true harmonly on this planet

#27     Sep 26, 2002
  8. Ninja

Ninja

Thats so true. Its really sad to see that the fed and some circles are using the fear of terror as a justification for their own dirty wars. The truth is that its all about oil, money, power, and a new world order to create one final monopolist world government controlling all human beings on this planets.

And they are so smart and advanced that everybody who is pointing to the truth looks like an unpatriotic misguided asshole even if he thinks that the USA is the greatest nation on earth.

And even if one world government could be the finest thing for manhood and a way to peace for all it could also be the worst hell if the wrong people assume power and control and enslave this planet. Thats why there should be more than one superpower.

A monopoly is always bad, only competition guarantees freedom.

Think about it!

#28     Sep 26, 2002
  9. TigerO

TigerO

This ridiculous propaganda about there being a factual necessity to take out Saddam with unilateral US military action has got to be the biggest piece of misguided propaganda this country has seen in a long time. Apart from Bushs favorite puppy Blair no other state in the world is falling for the facts twisted beyond recognition emanating from the White House.

First we build Saddam up, let him get away with starting a war against Iran, all the way up to providing him with biological and chemical weapons, and we even accepted that he'd be using his BC weapons, not that we cared, but we're pretty good at that, after all, we also built up Osama Bin Laden and many other rogues and rogue regimes. Take our handling of Pakistan, and it's unelected military dictator, Pervez Musharraf. If any country is a breeding ground for terrorists it's Pakistan, that's where the Taliban got funding and expertise from, and that is also, where up to this day, the Islamists in Kashmir are being supported from, and where torture and killings are the order of the day.

Add unto that equation that Pakistan has ABC weapons at it's disposal, as does India, and yet we're supporting Musharraf, just like we previously supported innumerous other dictators and their barbaric regimes.

And yet government has the hypocrisy, of hoping that peoples memories are short, that they can then suddenly turn around and profess horror at the results of our political shortsightedness or just mere manipulations.

Heck, not even Henry Kissinger sees any merit in Juniors little military adventure designed to distract from the hefty economic problems we have at home.

Anyway, whatever happens, the USA are gonna go down this road alone because nobody else is dumb enough to fall for the Propaganda BS.

[​IMG]

#29     Sep 26, 2002
  10. Thanks jem.....democrat or republican, anyone that does not understand the above isn't worth the time.

#30     Sep 26, 2002