The start of WWIII? IRAN!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SilverBullet, Sep 25, 2002.

1. tampa

tampa

So, how many of you boys will actually be joining the fight?

Or were you just planning on letting someone else do it while you sit back and watch it on the tube?

#11     Sep 25, 2002

2. Maybe if the war on terror actually had anything to do with attacking the sources of terror. Its now about something else. Pax-Americana or something.

Iran has been the #1 state sponsor of terror for many years (Iraq doesn't even rate). Al Qaeda being there and working with them is old news- Pakistan and Saudi Arabia too.

I'm with Bung, God help us.

#12     Sep 25, 2002
  3. This is indeed the dumbest post I've read here in quite some time (excepting, of course, anything that dearest brother pussy shares with us through his many identities...you're like a little secret agent, pussy...you have a new name every week).

Hmm...where to start.

Well, I'm not even going to bother commenting on your "brains and balls" comment. If W had either one, this country might be more like it was during the Clinton administration, meaning SAFE and PROFITABLE. If anyone brings up blowjobs here, just put a gun to your head right now and do us all a favor.

As for the pre-emptive strike routine, don't you see that this sudden infatuation with Iraq (while the Afghan problem is being swept under the rug and forgotten about) is just smoke and mirrors to divert attention from the fact that the economy has been run into the ground by an incompetent leader and his administration of dad's oil buddies (and the token black man)?

As for the moronic "we'd be speaking German now" comment, are you arguing that we'd all be speaking Arabic if we elected not to begin a half-assed, poorly thought out military campaign against Iraq?? The very fact that Iran is being ignored (as was Iraq until a few weeks ago) further substantiates the argument that this newfound anti-Iraq campaign is merely smoke and mirrors. Iran is probably just as much of a threat to us as is Iraq, but I haven't heard anything out of the Bush administration regarding the problem of Iran...

Here's what'll happen if we attack Iraq - we'll go in there, blow a bunch of shit up, and six months later we'll forget about it and move onto another war (most likely in Iran). In the long run, we'll just end up making more problems for the future.

I truly believe that members of the United Nations are more well-equipped to decide which course of action against Iraq is best than are a handful of rednecks that want to plow into Iraq.

The current administration's policy is totally imbecilic and reminiscent of the Reagan and former Bush policies in Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan - policies which created the very problems which we are paying for right now.

The solution is not to wake up one day and willy-nilly decide to invade inferior countries. There are far better ways (I am not arguing that non-violence is the solution - Bush's and Reagan's policies are the problem and not the solution) of dealing with the problems that we face. Invading Iraq and then Iran will only create more problems in the long run. Forcing a substantial, prolonged military presence in Iraq for the purpose of regulating Saddam's bullshit games is a far better solution than beginning a war.

#13     Sep 25, 2002
  4. Yep. My political views aside, I do really dig putting on CNN and playing a good jet fighter simulator while throwing back a few beers.

Screw those guys - I'm not fighting someone else's war.

This war isn't for us - it's for the politicians.

#14     Sep 25, 2002
  5. way to kick some brainwashed ass!

#15     Sep 25, 2002
  6. Bungrider will be watching our needed Iraq actions on CNN from his local bath house. These types never have the morality to face evil in the field and spill their blood.

#16     Sep 26, 2002
  7. Yeah I hear you about the bulky shit already being over there.....why not!

Syria is more of a threat that pakistan, and the us does not want anything to do with pakistan or india, believe me. With a million troops at their border, and nukes aimed at each other, just them point their guns and try to chill them out.

What do you think of the coverup up how the intelligence community failed, even knew about these attacks and did nothing. Pearl Harbour, what?

What about the theories that the way the WTC fell was such a manner that suggested that demolitions brought them down, not the planes. Many engineers have written articles about this, and many feel this way. A manufactured catalyst for war?

#17     Sep 26, 2002
  8. Heck, if I was King, I'd nail Iran first for counterfitting our money and using it to buy weapons from China for years.(why do you think we had to change our money) Then knock off Sadam.

Then I'd take Cuba, make a resort out of it. Then raise minimum wage and lower welfare. Put enough tarrifs on imports to make it more affordable to manufacture the goods in the USA.

Don't get me started.

Plumlazy

#18     Sep 26, 2002
  9. jem

jem

While tampa's comment seems to bring up the only solid argument against protecting us from weapons of mass destruction. I am always stunned when people can match such solid use of english and writing ability with such twisted logic and almost deceitful use of the language. Bungrider- I find it truly amazing that you can write so well and perceive or interpret events so poorly.

1. How can you even begin to argue that Bush did not inherit all most or all of these problems from Clinton. Do you not remember when the economic problems started? Didn't Greenspan pop the Bubble created under Clinton and his ridiculous dept of justice. Didn't the economy turn down while clinton was in office. Didn't the market sell off hard every time it looked like Gore might win or even when his face was put on the TV. How quickly the dems and their supporters are ready to rewrite history.

I do not have the time to address the rest- but every one of your statement needs to be explained because I have trouble believing anyone with your intelligence could believe them.

#19     Sep 26, 2002
  10. The clinton safe and profitable economy? You mean how the U.S. money supply tripled from 1992 to 2000 to float the great tech bubble and the economy? You mean how we all apathetically slept at the helm, fat and drunk, while our known enemies were allowed to organize and build-up infrastructure to terrorize?

When you have spent the time in the field like me, facing our countries enemies, then I will entertain your opinions. You live a life of believed perceptions which are not the worlds realities.

#20     Sep 26, 2002