The Star-Spangled Banner

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AKHENATON, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Jews or Zionists?
    Freemason what degrees?

#11     Jun 7, 2008
  2. Now I understand why you supporting the New World Order tyranny and enslavement of the people.
    http://www.gofish.com/player.gfp?gfid=30-1165100

#12     Jun 7, 2008
  3. #13     Jun 7, 2008
  4. oh don't even try to go there.. we all know they are porch masons.

#14     Jun 7, 2008
  5. whats funny is gary hart the old pervert tries to say he never said it... and that bush only said it once. why is he such a dirtbag liar?

if it means nothing why do they go to extremes to cover up their use of the term?

#15     Jun 7, 2008

6. google it.

#16     Jun 8, 2008
  7. i am not going to criticize your grandfather.. i have zero idea of what he was like. i will take you for your word that he was 32nd. but on that same token judging from your post.. you are very quick to play the victim role.

i doubt your GF was the sissy that you portray on here. i dont get into all that illuminati crap. if i have referenced it in the past i did so tongue in cheek.

i use the terms globalist because well.. so do they, as do the neocons. and no one can deny the horrors of the communist. i am surprised you used these labels to play the victim yet again.

as far as bashing christians jews muslim or zionist... i am usually the first to defend most. now you can't fault me for not liking fake christians like hagee or robertson can you? to be honest, it really doesn't matter because your opinion means nothing to me. i find you to be filth.

#17     Jun 8, 2008
  8. it is lose.. not loose... you idiot.

#18     Jun 8, 2008