The stage is getting set for a major move in the FX markets

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Nashequilibrium, Aug 6, 2008.

1. the dollar is going to rally and global stock markets are going to tank. Its consumption thats about to get plowed.

#11     Aug 7, 2008
  2. bl33p

bl33p

It doesn't need to if EUR weakens. :D

#12     Aug 8, 2008
  3. tom123

tom123

I'm certainly no expert,but as I learn the Forex game, I'm smelling a rat alot more as every season passes.
    By that I mean, I'm seeing a 'rigged' game. Central banker/government controller manipulation,new world order style,which includes at the core,the manipulation of oil prices,just as other countries (oil producing) have said.... artificially inflated oil prices,done for a purpose,now theyre dropping the oil price...it all 'feels' odd to me, not like a natural flow of market movement, but a highly manipulated machination by the powers behind the controls,to 'control' an out of control world crashing economy,or one teetering on the brink of collapse,or maybe on the path of intended collapse....I want to see if Forex movement is Logical in any way, predictable at all,...and more and more,I keep seeing that the game feels more and more rigged these days.
    I suspect greater forces of power are at work,with some plan (probably dastardly) involving impending wars,(Iran?) economic collapse (north american union?).... the big picture ....much more complex than what we see on the surface,that looks like a current dollar recovery.

If you were the decider who orchestrates the world events,and your intention was to collapse the US economy in preparation for the north american union,and it was decided the best way to generate it is by the next big war,and you knew that such catastrophe would immediately crash the dollar,spike oil prices to 300$ a barrel, etc...and send the euro sky high to 170,and throw american life into chaos (as planned ?).... and that your mechanism for controlling the movement of the currency was the hair trigger tie of oil to the dollar/euro... maybe this is what they are playing with these days and weeks.... artifically inflating oil prices,then bring them down to rock bottom, before kicking off the next war,so that the resulting crash of the dollar goes where they want it to,stays within their control in some manner...spikes from 145 to 160 instead of 155 to 175. that sort of thing.
    I dont pretend to know what I'm talking about,but I do smell a rigged game. I think there are times when world power politics comes into play and the 'Game controllers' take over the game for their own purposes,and at these times,like now, technical and fundamental analysis flies out the window,all logic disappears and nothing is predictable.
    Last year,since august,the steep rise in the euro came from the american housing bubble bursting. There was some logic to the movement. But to think that the dollar is strong and recovery is 'normal' is a delusion. The american economy is collapsing.food costs,gas costs, are double from last year.housing values have dropped 40% in the last 3 years...etc.
    this 'dollar recovery' is a fake (IMO),and it smells like it .its a set up for the next manipulation. my guess would be war.

All I want is to make 10 pips in 10 minutes,a few times a day.
    ....what a fun game.

#13     Aug 8, 2008
  4. Fx has always being manipulated by Central banks, through monetary policy.

Regarding the the dollar movement being illogical, if you consider this a retrace ment then it is not illogical. Remeber that the dollar has been on a downtrend since 2001. Secondly remember that when the US sneezes the world catches a cold. Meese and roggoff say that currencie move towards equilibrium but it doesnt mean that they will get there. Therefore when a currency reaches above 20% over or undervaluation, we usually have a reversal according to studies undertaken.

#14     Aug 8, 2008
  5. What do you mean? The dollar is King. GM makes great cars, gold is only bought by crazy people, oil is never going to be $200/boe, politicians care about you, American idol is fun to watch. All is well...you are fealing sleepy, sheepy...TPTB will take care of you....sleepy. lol

#15     Aug 8, 2008