The SPY has broken all support...new price target 65

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by Port1385, Feb 17, 2009.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Funny how you dont believe me, as I said before im selling ALL my inverse ETFS at fresh lows on the DOW which is occuring now, I sold all my SKF middle of the week at $160 which Im kicking myself for doing so, sold my FAZ in my IRA around 58-59, sold off my DXD yesterday around 70 and today so far have sold nothing, daytraded some FAS.

Did I not tell you we were headed lower, damn, all you had to do was sell all your longs and buy them back at 7500 or better yet 7000, which is where we are headed, I think I may just hold onto my inverse etfs until the spx drops to 600.

No need to be bullish anytime soon, bears will win for the next decade or more.

No catalyst for the market but an oversold bear market rally is what the bulls will only get.

#11     Feb 20, 2009
  2. You've said "never" quite often on this site and each and every time been proven wrong.

I suppose eventually you'll get it right!

#12     Feb 20, 2009
  3. yea one day

#13     Feb 20, 2009
  4. That doesn't exactly make you someone who "knowz how stockz werk", though. In fact, it makes you the polar opposite.

#14     Feb 20, 2009
  5. Why are you still here stock? Do you realize what at utter failure you are? You have been wrong on everything you post! You have not gotten even 1 of you're "predictions" right. That has to be some sort of record. As you said this is a hobby for you, we all know you have no money, and you totally lie about actually investing in anything so what is the point of you posting here? You suck at this and you need to find something else that you are awful at the sky is the limit for you at that I'm sure. Now go away

#15     Feb 20, 2009
  6. Not once have you posted any trades of any kind. A serpent's egg you are.

#16     Feb 20, 2009
  7. MKTrader

MKTrader

Exactly. The thread starter should write a book titled "How to Lie with Charts" to compliment the similar title for statistics.

#17     Feb 20, 2009
  8. Chart your way to losses

#18     Feb 20, 2009
  9. or one can do what you did..............blindly buy your way into bankruptcy.:confused:

#19     Feb 20, 2009