The Sorid History Of Gun Control - Educate Yourself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 23, 2012.

1. 1) Quite possibly more than you, but liberal Arts Education is no guarantee of critical thinking skills.

2)No, it's certainly not off limits but quite frankly I don't give a fuck how foreign countries like you Yankees do things as long as it doesn't affect me.:D

3) boy ! I say boy are you fucking stupid boy? If you like 90% of the country you are in, but like 99% of country "x" you'd be an idiot to stay.

4)Based on what grounds? Do you want their names so you can sue them?:D :D

#31     Dec 23, 2012
  2. So gun control is now more than 10% of this country? Mainstream political issues aren't 10% of this country to me. Recent polls are showing that more people want new gun control than not by the way. Anyways, I have family here, I'm used to the culture, I'm used to the setting, it would take some crazy politicians for me to even consider moving.

#32     Dec 23, 2012
  3. 1)There are good reasons laws are not made by polls.

2)That's good, we certainly don't want you to move your stupid ass down here.:D :D thank god for lil favors :cool:

#33     Dec 23, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

We ALREADY have 22,000 federal state and local gun laws. How many do you guys want? And more importantly, what makes you think they'll work any better than the 22,000 we already have?

#34     Dec 23, 2012
  5. I speak for myself and only myself. Preferably I'd like the same laws as Japan. That's never going to happen. I'm aware that, that would be more than what most Americans want as well. More realistically, I'd like to see us reinstate the assault weapons ban and ban the clips that make it easy to fire off a high number of rounds per minute. I'd especially like to see the gun show loophole be closed. That might not be sufficient, but it's a start.

#35     Dec 23, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Any poll take right after 20 children are shot and killed is going to show that. After people reflect and the sensationalism wears off it will go back to where it was.

If you read the Original Post you know the previous restriction was so watered down that an assault weapon was one that had 1) a pistol grip, 2) a flash suppressor and 3) a bayonet attachment.

They were selling the same guns but without the bayonet attachment, so what's the big deal? You aren't going to get what you claim or want even if they could get the ban passed again.

So, why don't you stop wasting your time and advocate for mental health care and keeping guns out of the hands of the insane?

#36     Dec 23, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

You plan to ban the act of reloading during a mass murders as well?
    It's also an exercise in futility. The vast majority of weapons used in crimes are stolen, not purchased at gun shows.

#37     Dec 24, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#38     Dec 24, 2012
  9. What gun show loophole , I might need to exploit that :cool:

#39     Dec 24, 2012
  10. Why do you liberals hate children so much? If you really cared, you'd propose solutions that address the actual problem, not phony ones that forward your agenda.

Even before the children in CT were laid to rest, you ghouls jumped on it as an opportunity. There are already plenty of laws on the books. What makes you "think" criminals and murderers give a shit about laws? Or even if you could magically make all guns disappear that psychopaths won't find another way?

The problem isn't inanimate objects, it's our rotting culture that you liberals are doing your best to accelerate the decay of.

#40     Dec 24, 2012