The Sorid History Of Gun Control - Educate Yourself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 23, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Hmmm. Would that make BSAM an AOBW?

#21     Dec 23, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You seem to be under the delusion that firearms and murder were invented at the same time.

#22     Dec 23, 2012
  3. Why don't you move to a country where there's no Obamacare if you don't like it? Maybe if you tried to think logically for once you'd find something intelligent to say instead of making childish digressions. Needless to say, nobody on this forum is expecting that at this point. You're a troll, you always were a troll, and you'll always be a troll. Your opinions are worthless and make everyone on this forum dumber if we happen to accidentally read them.

#23     Dec 23, 2012
  4. I'm open to what's in my best interests overall.
    For now, it's more convenient for me to stay here.

If I were to leave the US I would not be able to continue my kung-fu education.

When /if the time comes for me to leave , then that's what I'll do.

#24     Dec 23, 2012
  5. Sorry to burst your bubble but if you are so enthralled with how other nations work, it's childish for you to demand we become like them.

It makes more sense to move to where things already operate with your approved style of govt than to try to change ours to suit your sensibilities if you are not happy.

#25     Dec 23, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

More like LOCO.

#26     Dec 23, 2012
  7. You're quite the scholar. I guess learning from other countries is off limits to idiots like you. So if you like 90% of the country, but want to change 10% you should just pack up and move to another country? Whatever high school and/or college you attended should be sued for giving you a diploma.

#27     Dec 23, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You do not have 90% of the country on this issue. Or any other issue I can think of off the top of my head for that matter.

#28     Dec 23, 2012
  9. Where did I say I had 90% of the country on this issue? Reread what I wrote, slowly.

#29     Dec 23, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

You're still wrong. You want to change a lot more than 10% of the country. For instance, Gallup estimated that 47% of Americans owned guns in 2011.

#30     Dec 23, 2012