The Solution to Global Warming

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Nov 20, 2008.

1. That's a neat idea with the building of two roofs. That is actually a very good solution for people living in dessert areas.

#11     Nov 21, 2008

2. how about a reduction in solar activity.

as for solving the problem of dumping toxic pollutants into the environment, the answer is simple... DONT DO IT.

for those still ignorant of the matter, CO2 IS NOT A POLLUTANT

(most don't even realize that cars don't emit CO2 ... talk about "dumbass illogical")

#12     Nov 21, 2008
  3. I know but if you don't come down to their idiot level in the first place than there is really no hope for the dumbasses to realize what is what.

#13     Nov 21, 2008
  4. ====================
    Neo Rio;
    Thanks.
    Well planting trees/plants may help;
    they like Co2,.They take in Co2, give off oxygen, look cool.
    My home has trees near, energy efficiency excellance

And you may have made a case of slight temp increase over past 25 years;
    but as the founder of weather channel said, 2007 ereased all the slight increase, past 25 years. So looks better for temperature norms all the time. Even if e-quakes, seas, Islam is a bigger threat.

I wish it would warm a bit, its 18 degreee in TN today,LOL;
    good thing the media hyped global cooling years ago,
    mid point normal may be right.

So even though dont think Co2 is a threat;
    agree with the idea of planting trees[trees are efficient, created air conditioners]:cool:

#14     Nov 22, 2008
  5. I am skeptical about global warming. I am not saying global warming is real but IF it was it than it makes sense to ask was people what solutions could be implemented. The funny thing is that the most intense believers in global warming have no real solutions to it past the point of receycling and planting trees.

Recycling and planting tree's is nice but it will not stop India and China and countless other countries from undergoing industrial revolutions. If global warming was as serious as people act like it was than liberals would have a strong solution to stopping the industrial revolutions around the world.

They don't and there for the issue of global warming can't be taken seriously past the point of idealistic wishes.

#15     Nov 22, 2008

6. EVERYONE:

HE'S skeptical about global warming.
    HE'S not saying global warming is real.
    The most intense believers in global warming have no real solutions.
    India and China cannot be stopped from pursuing their industrializations.
    Therefore: That there's global warming occuring can't be taken seriously.
    So lets just forget about it.
    You really need to do more listening than spoouting Limbot inspired opinions. Like you have a clue about "what the most intense believers in global warming" are up to. Turn off the radio, quit reading the Limbaugh memos you goof.

#16     Nov 22, 2008
  7. In hot places it's common for folks to have a flat roof, put some chairs and planters on it, and then put the real roof for the house over that. The second roof catches the sun and keeps it off the house, and you get a nice terrace in the bargain.

#17     Nov 22, 2008
  8. charts

charts

... do you listen to yourself? ... you don't know if there is global warming or not, but you decide to assume it to be an absolute fact, and fix it ...

... try this:

#18     Nov 22, 2008
  9. I am skeptical about the truth of global warming but in this thread I am theoretically playing out realistic solutions if global warming was in fact real. You failed to understand that. I believe once global warming becomes a fact it should be taken very seriously.

Mr. Omega. I consider you to be a firm believer in global warming. I am merely playing out the realistic solutions to global warming if theoretically global warming was absolute fact. If i was a firm believer in global warming than i would think the industrial revolutions happening around the world would pose a major threat to the world because of the massive amounts of Co2 emissions.

You then say i have no clue what the most intense global warming believers are up too when it comes to solutions. Well my friend Omega I have dedicated an entire thread to the solutions of global warming. Therefore it would be in your best interests to actually put forth solid solutions. Sadly trying to convince people I am crazy by using such persuasive language like "he's crazy don't listen to him" is not at all persuasive.

Ah! but there is something persuasive you can do. You can provide a solid realistic solution to global warming. No one is stopping you. Please let me in on what solutions the most intense believers of global warming have come up with because the only solutions i have heard thus far relate towards planting trees and recycling.

Let me say this again. If i was a firm believer in global warming i would with intensity try and come with solutions to decrease Co2 emissions which means decreasing the productivity of countries undergoing industrial revolutions.

If i was you i would be burning inside to prove me wrong and i would be dominating this thread with the most logical and efficient solutions out there. Let me hear them.

That is all i ask.

#19     Nov 22, 2008
  10. start an annoying thread like this one, where you insult everyone who posts because you hate your own life so much?

Are you trying to set the record for how many antagonistic threads someone can start in a week? This is 3 out of 5 threads in one category!!!

Take some Xanax, and chill out, UnaPoster

#20     Nov 22, 2008