The Snubby Revolver Indicator

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Joe Doaks, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Thank you for the suggestion. Actually I have 2 shotguns in the walls as well, not sawed off, I like a little range for the perimeter and do not keep illegal firearms.

#11     Oct 8, 2008
  2. Need I remind you long-gun pussies of the statistic that over 95% of gunfights occur between people who could reach out and touch each other? A long-gun just gets in the way. Might as well use it as a club. But you all miss the point: distributors nationally are OUT of high capacity high quality stainless 357 snubbies! WHO is buying them? WHAT for? Are they the same people maxing out their ATM withdrawals day after day? Remember, you read it here first!

#12     Oct 8, 2008
  3. Wasabi

Wasabi

4. Hahahaha! Reminds me of when I let my little bitty wife fire a .44 magnum at the range! Even with two hands it was pointed straight up. Truly "single-shot" weapons!

But to continue the Nuevo TA, why is it that gun shops are not carrying .357 practice full metal jacket rounds? All you find is jacketed hollow points. All this, gold, ATMs, snubbies, the de facto nationalization of the finance system, are connected. Will we soon be bartering with .357 cartridges and coke bottles filled with gasoline? Or will society be on the receiving end of Molotov cocktails? Come to think of it, I can't find paraffin anywhere! And there is a shortage of discarded long-necked wine bottles and flammable old rags!

#14     Oct 8, 2008
  5. clacy

clacy

Damn, I thought I was a little paranoid :D

#15     Oct 8, 2008
  6. Well, you're not from here! One man's paranoia is another man's reality. Elsewhere I have espoused that you should invest in what you consume. Dr. Pepper. Fritos. Charmin. Lowe's compost. Sam's Club White Star. Jack-off-in-the-Box Supreme Croissants. IDC. CME. IBKR. They fucking owe me some payback!

#16     Oct 8, 2008
  7. moron28

moron28

I've never understood why people would want to use a 357 snubby for self defense unless small size was an absolute requirement? A lot of the powder just burns outside the barrel and is wasted in generating the huge muzzle blast. Are you sure you want to deal with that in the dark, when you are groggy and without hearing protection?

Well, at least if you miss you might just scare the intruders away.

Or maybe they just load it with 38 SP?

#17     Oct 8, 2008
  8. It is well documented forensically that the smallest calibre which kills instantaneously by hydrostatic shock when hitting any part of the body is the .357. Plus you can't buy flash-bangs OTC. The .357 snubby is the next best thing. Sets their clothes on fire with the burning powder residue!

Are you watching America? They fuck your 401K up the ass during the day, and rat-shit it up at night while you are snug and dumb in your bed so they can do it to you again the next day. I would be outraged, but I am too busy helping them do it to you tonight. Red-light-short. Green-light-long. How hard is that? Evidently harder than your dick is, America, or you wouldn't take it rolled over lying down! Look at the names of the fat-cat thieves every day in the WSJ. Smith? Jones? Hahahaha! What do YOU conclude?

• nq.jpg
      File size:
      37.3 KB
      Views:
    #18     Oct 8, 2008
  9. You don't think there's an international conspiracy to keep you from buying guns and gold and that Jack Hershey and SpyderTrader and Tums and ET are its chief provocateurs and disinformants? This thread will not survive to see the light of day! Will you need more proof than that? Sweet dreams, America! Your worst nightmares are occurring during the day.

#19     Oct 8, 2008
  10. LOL you mean a sawed off shotgun??

#20     Oct 8, 2008