the smallest move

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by stephenszpak, Jul 23, 2005.

1. syrre

syrre

http://velocityfutures.com/xTrader/test3.html

It is impossible to predict the amount of time. I have used about 7 years to build up my "feeling".
    You should anticipate to lose a bit for the first months, so do not start out with all your available capital.

#41     Jul 28, 2005
  2. I do not scalp, I use nothing. ET policy does not permit the posting of links from non sponsors, by the way.

#42     Jul 28, 2005
  3. Thanks syrre.

I guess you are supposed to type the name of the company
    minus the link (in the future) according to another poster.

Stephen Szpak

#43     Jul 28, 2005
    #44     Jul 28, 2005
  5. syrre

syrre

What?

#45     Jul 28, 2005
  6. ET policy does not permit the posting of links from non sponsors, by the way.

Should I assume that ET does not permit the posting of links
    of non sponsors AND just the names of individual companies
    that are non sponsors as well?

Where is the sponsors list please?

Stephen Szpak

#46     Jul 28, 2005
  7. syrre

syrre

I do not know what he was reffering to, but Velocity for sure is a sponsor.

#47     Jul 28, 2005
  8. Confused but got to go for today.

Take care,

Stephen Szpak

#48     Jul 28, 2005
  9. If I want to take on a position, I scale in attempting to improve on my average trade price.

When exiting I generally get "all" out.

But... there is a very valuable technique in scaling (both in and out) and using an "always in" approach. trading "off" your average trade price that is very good, but you need a lot of capital.

The link thing, was that there are a lot of tools, but I seem to be held at a higher standard at ET lately, and every link I post that is not a sponsor gets deleted. I had to be ever-so-careful, how I told you about Market Delta...And of course, I know Velocity is a long term sponsor here.

Just trying to help, and I am not the ET policeman, I am just trying to survive and do the right thing.

Michael B.

#49     Jul 28, 2005
  10. syrre

syrre

Me too.
    Like, buy/sell now, buy/sell more, close when profitable (times 50-100 a day). :)

#50     Jul 28, 2005