The Sky Is Falling!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, May 16, 2008.

1. Bull run in the making.

Oil will break, the USD will be 'salvaged,' and inflation will be reigned in.

The powers that be have declared it so, and so it shall be.

I'd still stay away from homebuilders, regional banks, consumer discretionary (retail), consumer credit and IT.

If you're thinking of buying a Prius, wait for 6 months. Your patience will save you 8k or so. Or, alternatively, go get a massive discount on a pick up or H2 if you so desire such a vehicle now. You can get one for 20% off MSPR.

2. S2007S

S2007S

The bulls want high oil and a market rally, however if oil does pull back 10-20% I do think the markets could rally on this...I think alot of money can fuel the run if it comes out of commodities and into tech/financial sectors.

3. 3.5 trillion in money markets in the USA alone.

USD intervention is underway and oil's spine will be broken (a huge tell in the Senate yesterday, closing the Enron Loophole).

People with means will not accept 2% yields on savings while inflation surges (even if it's in its last throes).

Chasing returns, giving in to risk, is back in vogue.

4. S2007S

S2007S

There giving away gas cards capped at $2.99 for 3 years or up 10,000 miles, dont think you get any rebates on that oversize gas guzzling SUV...

H2, 8 city maybe 11-12 highway, what a joke, someone might think there all cool driving the H2 but in reality they look foolish, because everyone knows its costing around $500 to fill it up every month.