The Singularity - Is It Just The Beginning Or The End?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Good, you have been here a decade. Let's do this thing. I only trade FX, and so do you, so it should not be a problem. You are done politically, time to finish you as a trader as well, then you go back to working on your "experimental plane":D

#21     Nov 21, 2012
  2. Oh, and as I have placed this bet before, if I do not have more banked pips than you in six months. I am gone, handle retired. Can't beat that, right?:D

Lucrum you are one loser that I will actually enjoy abusing on the field that matters most, you fukking bigot.

#22     Nov 21, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Your point being?
    Some Nickel and dime FX now, yes. Though I've traded most everything at one time or another
    WTF?

So you already have a journal? Complete with screen shots/blotters?

#23     Nov 21, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Six months? You said you were leaving ET at the end of the year.
    That's an awful lot of bluster and bravado.

#24     Nov 21, 2012
  5. How do you figure that?

Besides I believe I've challenged you before and you ran away.

Care to see if you can beat my performance next year (or whatever time frame you prefer)?

#25     Nov 21, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

For at least the fourth time.

Where is your journal?

Or did you "not have the balls to start one" either? LOL

#26     Nov 23, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

For at least the <s>fourth</s> fifth time.

Where is your journal?

Or did you "not have the balls to start one" either? LOL

#27     Nov 23, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

How long will you pretend not to see/avoid the question nurse?

Where is your journal?

Or did you not have the balls to start one? Your words not mine.

#28     Nov 24, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

W H E R E - I S - Y O U R - J O U R N A L - RCG ?

Or has yet again your ego driven mouth written a check your slow intellect and factual personal history simple cannot cash?

#29     Nov 24, 2012

10. mazing things will happen, unfortunately we will find a way to down play it and not see it for what it is, these are not predictions they are trends that are developing. To say that in 2045 we will be deeply integrated is a joke.

2045 is a very specific number, a lucky genius could predict an event occurring on a date. So being specific, on 2045 we will go from being not integrated to deeply integrated? but right now we are some what integrated.

what were we when we invented the wheel ?

When one variable is specific and the other is so vague that it can be used in any decade, it is not a prediction. The only impressive thing here is that a man is building credibility by stating that trends continue.

The guy that said that computer power will grow by what ever ratio per year is way more impressive, he followed a trend and also gave the formulae rather then saying power will simply grow.

#30     Jan 18, 2013