The Singularity - Is It Just The Beginning Or The End?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He doesn't trade? I thought he said he traded commodities. Maybe I have him mixed up with another.

#11     Nov 21, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nope, obviously he (and AK47 for that matter) comes here for the sole purpose of arguing with and insulting traders the web site was intended to attract.

They are your stereotypical trolls PERIOD

#12     Nov 21, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

There's no comparison between the two of us for quantity, you win that handily. You are, to borrow a phrase (can't remember from whom), the board's sleaziest piece of shit poster. : )

#13     Nov 21, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

You are a perfect example of a libturd who wants to tell people how to behave but doesnt practice what he preaches..... And it seems to apply to all aspects of your life, not just this one occasion.....

#14     Nov 21, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

He's a big global warming alarmist who claims he works in the oil industry.
    His rationalization that he's doing his part? He turns off the computer in his office at night. No really, he actually said that once.

#15     Nov 21, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Like I said, you are "the sleaziest piece of shit" to post on this forum.

:D

#16     Nov 21, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Says the devout communist with no interest in trading who spends his time on a web site for traders. Preaching the evils of capitalism, arguing with and insulting the very traders the site was intended to attract. That is the traders he doesn't have on his ignore list anyway. Which is most of them.

#17     Nov 21, 2012
  8. yeah bit it is kinda fun kicking them around a bit and letting us know how stupid the other side is.

I mean go over to huffpoo make a few good arguments and bam you're banned.

Go to townhall.com and can you believe it the word/name "osama" is banned.
    I mean wtf I can't use the name osama bin laden?

#18     Nov 21, 2012
  9. Red Herring Alert.

PT blew his journal up.

Lucrum never had the balls to start one.

Tell you what luke, you say you trade?

Lets go to the journals forum, me and you, how about it?

#19     Nov 21, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I didn't know I was supposed to start one.
    (I don't along with the journal forum moderator)

Do YOU have a journal?

I used to post P&L daily in the journals forum. I also used to contribute live entries and exits in the ET Futures chat room. I don't recall ever seeing you there, in either place.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2030915#post2030915

I'm actually waiting on TST to announce their ET combine. That would be a perfect venue for a "contest", assuming your not just blustering as usual.

#20     Nov 21, 2012