The simple tax:

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bigarrow, Aug 12, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

I guess it's because we aren't liberals.

#21     Aug 13, 2012
  2. what in the world does that have to do with freedom?

#22     Aug 13, 2012
  3. you arent too big on simple fairness either i guess.

#23     Aug 13, 2012
  4. how can income be considered an asset? All you're advocating is adding on a net worth tax to the income tax.

#24     Aug 13, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

It seems to be going right over your head.

Let me see if a larger font helps you.

I WANT FAIRNESS FOR EVERY CITIZEN!

#25     Aug 13, 2012
  6. Make up your mind am I a liberal or a communist. They are not the same thing in case you didn't know. And a tax system has nothing to do with either. This is a good day for you, you've learned something new.

#26     Aug 13, 2012
  7. yea, but fairness to you is "screw the poor,they should pay just as much as the wealthy."

#27     Aug 13, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

In your post that I quoted you said, "Nobody should have to pay any taxes until they have got their feet on the ground and are finally making more than they need to stay out of poverty."

Again: Freedom ain't free; not for the rich nor for the poor.

#28     Aug 13, 2012
  9. The idea was that the rate would be so low that the benefits would out weight the liabilities and spread the tax base out.
    In reality there will be no overhaul of the tax system, it's just to complicated to change everything. No fairfax no flat tax. Our only hope is our brave representatives in congress will improve the present system and do a wiser job of spending our tax dollars, which is to say there is no hope.

#29     Aug 13, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Fairness is, to me, just as I stated.
    Imagine "Free Thinker" trying to twist something around---LOL.

#30     Aug 13, 2012