The Silence on ET is deafening!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by empee, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Just voicing my opinion. Is that all right with you? finally the market has developed a trend here in the last hour, down.

#21     Aug 9, 2007

2. It's not stupid, it's a fact. If I understand him correctly, what he is saying is that if your method is solid, and you can actually read a chart, you should be raking in the cash on these moves. if you are losing money in this market, the market is telling you that your style of trading is flawed, regardless of what you want to believe. Anyone who is blaming their losses on volatility, plunge protection, martians, brokers, exchanges, the neighbors dog, manipulation, etc. is in denial. WD made a valid point, and those who respond with diatribe, are doing so out of their frustration of not being able to handle what is in front of them.

st

#22     Aug 9, 2007

3. No, the market has been trending all day, all week, all month, all year in fact. What you are trying to say, and failed doing so, is that you were not able to tell which direction the market was trending. Blaming your inability to do so on mythical nonsense distinguishes those of you who think they can trade from those of us who actually can. :D

st

#23     Aug 9, 2007
  4. Im sure most here can read charts, I have been reading charts for over 8 years, this morning was extremely erratic and not so easy to read, these things happen from time to time.

#24     Aug 9, 2007

5. Your very confused about trends.

#25     Aug 9, 2007
  6. Too busy trading to even check in here, let alone post.

If you're a trader, not an investor that trades, well this is a dream market.

Good Luck!

#26     Aug 9, 2007
  7. Free money everywhere today, the fact that ET has fallen silent is simply a sign that 99% of the people here are not real traders.

This graphic is already old, ive made more today now.

I know guys who will make my profit today look like a joke. :eek:

Its an awesome trading day!

• 88.jpg
      File size:
      19.9 KB
      Views:
    #27     Aug 9, 2007

8. Believing you can read a chart and actually being able to do so are two different worlds. If you were able to read a chart correctly, you would have no need to post conspiracy theory and doom and gloom posts all over the net as your defense.

Now, run along on down to the local coffee shop where you might be able to bull$shit the locals, but I am not that gullible.

Capishe??? :D

st

#28     Aug 9, 2007

9. Says the minion who is confused about the direction of todays market. :D

Enough said.

st

#29     Aug 9, 2007
  10. you gotta be cautious and patient but c'mon you should do well in this environment, even i admit i suck when i get trashed by this kind of vola but shit happens.

#30     Aug 9, 2007