The Silence on ET is deafening!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by empee, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Now that the fools have become frustrated, it will finally move in a sustained direction.

#11     Aug 9, 2007
  2. I dont get this statement, if the great majority lose in a normal market, should these same people lose even faster with increased volitility?

Pro's I agree with you on, but most people arent pros :)

#12     Aug 9, 2007
  3. Amen!

#13     Aug 9, 2007
  4. Ditto. I don't know anyone who can make money consistently with this kind of volatility, but maybe the ppl I know just suck.

:(

#14     Aug 9, 2007
  5. mde2004

mde2004

Plenty of people are losing money including me. Down over 10k this week alone.

#15     Aug 9, 2007
  6. Why do people say stupid shit like this?
    So tell me, if I enter my position in a stock irregardless of what the futures are doing and am sitting in a hefty profit, but then watch the Dow start making these wild swings and messing up my trade as the institutions step back and the daytraders & bots start going nuts, how exactly is that a fantastic trading market?

I'm not trying to argue you to the opposite viewpoint, but your statement is one of a newbie. Not everyone trades like you and trades the same instrument. I do not know who is playing the futures when they are making those sick moves but I do know that only daytraders and daytrading "hedge funds" are playing the stocks during that time while any real institutional buyers & sellers dissapear. Which essentially makes it like gambling and I do not like to gamble.

#16     Aug 9, 2007
  7. Hi, fool!

#17     Aug 9, 2007
  8. THIS IS A T-R-A-D-E-R-S MARKET.

FREE MONEY $$$$ LOAD UP BEFORE THE PACIFIER PROTECTION TEAM (PPT) COME IN AND SPOIL THE FUN.:D

#18     Aug 9, 2007
  9. mymini if you don't know how to trade, why are you posting on a traders forum? What exactly are you trying to acccomplish? Why not get a job?

#19     Aug 9, 2007

10. LOL!!! Frank, I like the way you think! :D

st

#20     Aug 9, 2007