The shit doesn't fall far from the bat...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, May 22, 2010.

1. <iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&content=8YY82J37LGZL88YK&widget_type_cid=svp" width="320" height="346" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

2. LOL!!! What is this, your 8-9th thread about Paul in the last 3 days? LOL!!! A little obsessive don't you think?? Isn't he a little old for you?? (post puberty) LOL!! LOL!!!LOL!!!

3. Counting the number of threads someone starts on a particular subject?

That's a stalker mentality...

4. Confusing the fact that someone took notice of a obsessive, relentless spam campaign with being stalked?

That's a narcissist disorder mentality... LOL!!!

5. Dude, you are in stalker mode...

Just try to quit...betcha can't...

6. kut2k2

kut2k2

Not to mention the repeated posting of "LOL!!!" and crying baby pics as if that's an intelligent response to the content of a thread. I think he has lost the rest of his so-called mind.

7. While I'm confident you are intimately familiar with the impulses of stalkers, you probably only feel them when near schools and playgrounds. I'm also confident you are far too old to be using terms like "dude". Now shut the fuck up and go jerk it to some more Rand Paul videos. LOL!!!!!

8. Shhh.... you are going to ruin his narcissistic fantasy that he is being "stalked". LOL!!!!

(but you are right, I shouldn't be posting any pics of babies or children where this sicko is going to see LOL!!!)