The Senescent Trader

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Emil Kraepelin, Jan 16, 2008.

1. lmao.

#21     Jan 18, 2008
  2. LMFAO!!!

#22     Jan 18, 2008
  3. As regards your comment on the VWAP, I realize the error of my ways. Please forget everything I have said about VWAP. ACTUALLY it is better known as VCRAP and is of absolutely no use for any kind of trading...DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT BOTHER WITH VWOP.....Forgive me I was temporarily out of my freaking mind......

Actually I am having great success trading moving average crossovers....yes thats it....lots and lots of moving average crossovers.....and doji's yes many many doji's......I have to go now...it is time for my pills....

#23     Jan 18, 2008
  4. I am glad that you agree! WVAP is as useless as a 50% retrace. And both together are doubly worthless.

#24     Jan 19, 2008
  5. I love all of this chatter about How-Two’s of trading, if you could all take a moment to step back and look at what you are actually creating even when the market is closed you would realize what makes a market in the first place, differences of opinion, we can not be all in agreement or it would never work, I say up, you say down, this guy stays out, that guy is holding for days, Tom scalps
    Tim swing trades it is all good and healthy to vent our opinions
    but it is what makes the markets so exciting to trade is our ways
    of looking at the markets in the first place.

However we all would be better traders if we just traded what we saw and not our beliefs

Take Care,

Joe Baker

#25     Jan 19, 2008
  6. Joe, are you saying that markets are random because of those differences of opinion and objectives?

#26     Jan 19, 2008
  7. No not at all, I am saying that we need to have both sides of
    opinion Long, short to have price movement or we would not move at all

#27     Jan 19, 2008