The Senator Is A Weiner!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jun 1, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Rep. Anthony Weiner says he “can’t say with certitude” that the lewd photo of a man’s crotch sent using his Twitter account to one of his followers isn’t of him.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/56035.html#ixzz1O39Z7jeI

Sure, Weiner. Someone hacked into your Twitter account and sent a picture of your..... in your shorts to one of your Twitter girls who YOU follow and you don't even have the FBI investigate the illegal intrusion? I think your weiner career is over in government as the truth dribbles out Weiner.

2. pspr

pspr

3. I just thought you were being a weiner usurping my thread.

:D

4. Ricter

Ricter

Is Weiner more a wiener or a whiner?

5. pspr

pspr

Ok, the weiner was handing out intervews this afternoon and here are his responses with translations.

Q: “Was that a picture of you?” CBS 2’s Marcia Kramer asked the six-term Democrat.

A: “Well, we’re going to try to find out exactly what happened. My system was hacked into the photograph does not look familiar to me but before I say anything I want to make sure that it wasn’t manipulated, that something wasn’t dropped in to my account,” Rep. Weiner said.

Translation "Hell yes it is of me. Why else would I be so damn defensive? God, I was so stupid."

Q: When told that most people would know whether a picture is of them or not, Weiner quipped,

A: “This was a hoax. It was committed on me. It was relatively easy to do making fun of my name,” Weiner said.

Translation: "I have attorneys and computer experts working at this very moment to try to make this look like someone hacked my Twitter account so I can get out of this mess."

Q: Weiner was pressed on the same question.

A: “I’m going to have to ask that we follow some rules here and one of them is going to be you ask the questions, I do the answers. Does that seem reasonable?” Weiner said.

Translation: "If I answer that question and tell the truth, I'm screwed. If I answer it and tell a lie, I'm screwed. I just won't answer it!"

Q: Weiner was pressed again on the picture.

A: “That would be perfectly reasonable, perfectly reasonable. You do the questions. I do the answers. That jackass interrupts me,” Weiner said.

Translation: "I'm trying to filibuster here! Since I'm screwed if I answer your questions I'm just going to talk about something else when you ask me a question. Hell, I can just end this interview. Bye!"

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/06...ertitude-lewd-twitter-photo-wasnt-of-himself/

6. It's amazing the lengths you will go to get weiner.

7. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

The Senator Is A Weiner!

He's a Congressman, not a Senator.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is it making your nipples hard, again?

9. pspr

pspr

Yeah, I don't know why I was thinking he was in the Senate. But he is still a weiner anyway! :D

P.S. Do you think he could have gotten into Congress if his parents had named him Oscar? :D

P.S.S. Yes, I do like kicking these dogs when their down. :D

#10     Jun 1, 2011