The Secret

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by trader28, Feb 9, 2006.

1. troller28?

[​IMG]

Do not feed the troll...

#51     Feb 11, 2006
  2. For you it obviously doesn't... it requires creativity and imagination

#52     Feb 11, 2006
  3. Is that the motto of all the companies in your empire? ha ha ha :)

#53     Feb 11, 2006
  4. Well I just want to sincerly say thank you for posting this book Master Key on ET.

have read alot of good books, Hill, Robbins, etc. , but I honestly hadn't heard of this one.

Good trading to you folks, as long as you don't trade against me, lol. :D

#54     Feb 11, 2006
  5. volente_00

volente_00

Rip, leave him alone, he posted a link to a possible good read, I thanked him for it and if all goes well the roi will be far greater than the $20 I spent.

#55     Feb 11, 2006
  6. volente_00

volente_00

Be careful I tried that and got attacked for spending $20 on it.
    :p

#56     Feb 11, 2006
  7. Evidently Hill got a lot of his material from Haanel

#57     Feb 11, 2006
  8. r-in

r-in

LOL, you all sound like what is written here is something new and an amazing discovery! This type of thought has been around for centuries! For some you needed to listen better in religion class. For others you needed to listen better during discussions about you history and the teachings, and writings of those long gone. I guess though as long as it gets through to you at some time you'll be better off, but maybe just think what you have learned in the past, or could have learned if you had taken the time to delve deeper into the regurgitated history most of us get in school. Look into what made some become leaders throughout history and you'll find similar points interlaced in their belief systems. If only as kids we get that through our heads form the start!

#58     Feb 11, 2006
  9. No... just for bad economics

#59     Feb 11, 2006
  10. Thanks grasshopper... but if there is one thing that most of the writers on this subject lament, it is the fact that histroy and religion have totally ignored these concepts and failed the people in doing so... which makes your contention that it could have been had from those sources all the more ridiculous... and trust me sport, you dont want to go toe to toe with me on this subject, I was studying it when you were just an unfortunate squirt down your mothers thigh

#60     Feb 11, 2006