The Secret

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by trader28, Feb 9, 2006.

1. I went to the best school on the planet, and I am a CEO of a multinational corporation just 2 years out. Trading, or dabbling in financial markets is but a one revenue stream. I say your friend Bill better watch out.

#21     Feb 9, 2006
  2. Of course you are.... *backs slowly away not wanting to startle him*

#22     Feb 9, 2006
  3. I miss the days when all the crazys just thought they were Napoleon

#23     Feb 9, 2006
  4. .... here on ET

:cool:

You'll have to know when to hold them
    You'll have to know when to fold them
    You'll have to know when to walk away
    You'll have to know when to run

#24     Feb 9, 2006
  5. Magick? Energize your good thoughts so they manifest

It goes into what reality is and why this works?

Thanks

#25     Feb 10, 2006
  6. Although i am no expert i think i can recommend reading about Huna - the esoteric knowledge of Hawaiian shamanism. They have a Yahoo group.

"The only way you can have your life exactly the way you want it, is to be connected to Spirit." There are many esoteric paths, there are many teachers, and many ways to the light. Ultimately they all lead to the same place within you, to the great light, which is the source of consciousness. Know this -- all the ancient teachings are One. In seeking the ancient way look for the similarities NOT the differences."

#26     Feb 10, 2006
  7. Thanks for the great link trader 28! This school of thought, along with Napoleon Hill's great works has produced more millionaires and captains of industry over the last 60 years than any other success program. Unfortunately, many readers are just too proud and narrow-minded to comprehend or appreciate such deep metaphysics and how they relate to human progress and success. This should not surprise you. Commodity trading is one of the most mentally challenging pursuits there is and everyone needs both a mental edge as well as a trading edge to be successful at it. There are tons of trading system out there that could make anyone here into a multi-millionaire in a few years, if it were not for for their mental and psychological weaknesses they have yet to overcome. Some people are programmed with a success blueprint early in life and may not need these principles to succeed, but many never got the right stuff downloaded and need them now.

#28     Feb 10, 2006
  8. volente_00

volente_00

Wrong again, I actually bought the book. thanks for the link.

#29     Feb 11, 2006
  9. Wow... one can only admire your business acumen... I post a free link to the book and you go out and pay for it... that explains your deadly accurate calls :)

#30     Feb 11, 2006